9

"All the way, Captain Yao is looking for you."

Xiaojing pushed open the door and came in with a pot of hot water.

It has been more than half a month since she first joined the power user team as a special commander and the team she commanded won a great victory. Now no one in this base knows her name.

As an ordinary person, he is recognized by most power users, and the entire base is alone.

In more than half a month, she participated in seven or eight missions, and all of them led the team to victory, and the casualty rate was kept very low.

Everyone changed to a separate residence, and the treatment was better.

And Xiaojing said that Captain Yao was the leader of the team that Chu Tso followed. At the beginning, only if he was willing to believe her words would she have the opportunity to show her abilities.

Captain Yao sometimes comes to inform himself when he has a task to do, so Chu Chu didn't think much about it, put down the small notebook and pen he used for recording, and pressed it under the pillow.

Chu Chu went downstairs and met with Captain Yao. Five minutes later, she came back with a box of chocolates in her hand, put it on the table, and sat back on the bed to continue writing in her diary.

Xiaojing, who was pouring water to cool down, asked strangely, "Where did you come from?"

"Yao team gave it." Chu Chu replied carelessly.

Xiaojing walked over and picked up the well-packaged box of imported chocolates. Even before the end of the world, it was very delicate for boys to give girls chocolates, not to mention now, it is not easy to get such a box of chocolates.

Xiaojing glanced at it and didn't notice any girl who was still writing and drawing with her head down. She thought about it and asked, "Did Captain Yao say anything when he gave it to you?"

"The team sent it." Chu Chu told the truth.

Xiaojing choked for a moment, thinking that this excuse is worthy of being found by straight men of steel, but she still pointed it out directly to Chu Tiao: "I think Captain Yao may like you."

Chu Chu is a stubborn person. In her eyes, there is nothing of the opposite **** except her "husband", and they won't stay here for a long time. I'm afraid that Captain Yao's thoughts will be wasted. In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Xiaojing just Talked directly to Chu Tso.

At this time, the twin sister Satsuki, who was sleeping in the upper bunk, also looked over curiously,

Chu Chu frowned slightly, remembering Captain Yao's faltering language and the unnatural redness on his dark face when we met just now, she pondered for a moment: "Then help me to return it to Captain Yao."

It's not that she has never been confessed. She is beautiful and has a good personality. She was very popular with boys when she was in school, and she was often stuffed with gifts and love letters in the desks.

Speaking of which, she should know what that kind of performance represents, but she is a person who has lived a lifetime, and her mental age is not a little girl who is still seventeen or eighteen years old. Those experiences and memories are naturally long, plus She didn't care about these things at all, and she didn't want to understand it at the time.

Xiaojing saw more clearly than her, came over and leaned on the bedside and said, "They didn't say it clearly, what is it that we have to go back like this, in my opinion, you don't know this time, next time if he still expresses , you decide to refuse."