32

The dagger in his hand fell to the ground, making a dull sound.

Chu Chu ignored the dagger that fell on the ground, she pursed her lips tightly, all the joy just now disappeared, her blood-stained hand trembled and held Luo Ye's bleeding arm, looking at the open wound, thinking I didn't dare to touch it, my lips moved a few times, as if a hard object was stuck in my throat, my eyes were hot, and tears came down with a swish.

Hot tears fell on the back of Luo Ye's hand. He obviously couldn't feel the heat or cold, but he felt that his heart was on fire.

I don't want to see her cry, I don't want her to be sad.

He was used to being injured for a long time, and even the pain was dull, and he didn't realize what was wrong with such a wound, but seeing her like this, he suddenly felt that he shouldn't be hurt and make her cry.

He wanted to withdraw his hand to hide the wound, but just as he was about to move, he was gripped even tighter.

She raised her head, tears fell like beads, and there was sadness and remorse in her eyes.

Luo Ye suddenly lost his movement in front of her, lest his wrong move would make her even more sad.

The supernatural dagger made of mutant bones is extremely sharp, and has the additional property of making the wound difficult to heal. Therefore, such a deep wound can be caused by a single stroke. If the drug is directly bandaged, not only will it not heal, but the wound will also fester. danger.

Before bandaging, the wound must be treated first. If it is not treated in advance, even if it is healed by its own self-healing power, the wound will still have a dull pain like a knife, and this kind of supernatural wound requires the healer to remove the toxin. .

The rarity of healers is no less than that of blacksmiths, except that healers are easier to be valued than blacksmiths. The base is eager for healers and treats them as treasures.

I haven't heard the news of a healer appearing in the Drum Tower yet, but there is a healer in Youlong in the ruling area next door. It is said that the healer's treatment in Youlong is second only to that of a general. Good to be poached by other ruling districts.

The first thing that came to her mind was to immediately go to Youlong to find the healer. In any case, she would invite him to heal Luo Ye.

However, regardless of whether You Long is willing to lend a healer, it is also difficult to get to You Long.

You Long executed the city closure order more than a month ago, and the mutants around the ruling area were raging fiercely. If you want to get from the Drum Tower to Youlong, you need to go through five levels and kill six generals, which is easier said than done.

Luo Ye didn't want her to feel uncomfortable because of this, so he activated the supernatural powers in his body, froze the bleeding wound, and then showed it to her.

"It's all right." He coaxed her softly.

At the beginning, his eyes were red and swollen, how could he not know that he forced the power to suppress the wound in order to reassure himself, but now the whole arm is cold, and there is no trace of temperature.

But now there is no other way than this, and the wound cannot be kept bleeding.

Luo Ye wiped away the tears on her face with his uninjured hands, lowered his head and looked at her eyes with a helpless tone: "Don't cry, eh?"

Chu Chu raised his sleeves indiscriminately and wiped away his tears, without exposing him, he carefully put down his injured arm, remembering that there is another way to treat supernatural wounds.