25

Chu Nao had many dreams, all about her past life, and most of her life in the second half of her life was related to him.

He is also the closest and most willing person in her life besides her relatives, so even though many years have passed, every memory when she first met him is still very deep.

At the beginning, Luo Ye's temper was really cold and he really didn't have much empathy. Although he didn't react to a tail behind him, he didn't care at all. Leave on your own. Yihua

Chu Chu is not a strong person. When she was very young, her parents had special jobs, and her grandfather always took her. , Later, her parents died unexpectedly, and her grandfather died a few years later, so she was taken away by her uncle.

Her parents and grandfather have left her a large amount of property. She is not worried about money, she doesn't get much care from her uncle's house, and she never treats her badly. Besides, she has a cousin who protects her. How much suffering, the greatest suffering is probably in the first year of the natural disaster.

Luo Ye rescued her, and she followed him, even if he was eccentric, withdrawn and indifferent, and not easy to get close to, she still followed him with all his heart.

She has no life experience. She brings a hero filter to the person who saved her, and thinks that he is the best. Even if she is treated indifferently, she firmly believes that he is a good person.

Only occasionally, there are times when the grievances are too bad.

Following Luo Ye usually won't encounter any danger, it is much safer than being alone. Although Luo Ye doesn't care about her, he is familiar with the wild and can usually avoid those dangers. As long as he can keep up with her at the beginning, there is no need to worry about safety issues. .

Fortunately, Luo Ye had no destination at that time, wandering aimlessly in the wild, occasionally finding a place to stop for a few days, or looking for mutants to vent his anger when he was in a bad mood.

Chu Chu was afraid that he would run away. Even if she was afraid of mutants, he would still follow him wherever he went. He went to fight mutants, and she would find a safe place to hide and wait for him to finish before going out.

But after all, she has no experience. She was lucky and missed the first few times. Once in a ruined city occupied by mutants, she habitually found a hidden place to hide, just waiting for Luo Ye to let out his anger. leave.

There is a word called "Son of Heaven's Chosen". She never thought that her luck would be so "good". A random hiding place would be the entrance to the mutant's lair. By the time she found it, it was too late.

The terrifying variant was attached to the back of her head, her neck was too stiff to move, and her back was soaked in cold sweat for a moment. When people were in extreme fear, their minds were blank, and they couldn't even make the basic reaction to escape. .

It's not that she hasn't been attacked by mutants, but this is the closest to death. The mutant's claws are only a millimeter away from her neck, and if she gets a little closer, she can cut her neck.

She was ready to die, but in the next second, a long sword made of flames pierced through the mutant's head. In the corner of her peripheral vision was a light scorched by the flames, so dazzling that she couldn't control it. Live in tears.

The mutant's heavy body was pressed on her back, making her chest tight and short of breath, all the grievances rose to the top, and the tears that she had not cried for a long time rustled down.

She saw that he had been guarding nearby because he knew it was not safe here, and he had been waiting for this moment when she hid in, and he was well prepared to take action at the critical moment.