7

The group army originally stationed in Pengcheng is fully prepared for combat. In addition, Pengcheng has other merged military regions, including the troops of General Li Yan Li of the former Jiangning Military Region.

After the natural disaster, the people of various military regions evacuated to Pengcheng. Although the personnel suffered heavy losses, with the concerted efforts of several major legions and various police forces, they managed to keep the city, and there is now Pengcheng.

Pengcheng is divided into five areas, namely Drum Tower, Youlong, Feiliu, Yinya and Xindu.

The former Jiangning garrison was stationed in the Drum Tower and was commanded by General Li.

Li Tong told his superiors truthfully about his experience on the road. General Li admired Luo Ye very much and was very interested in his ability. He wanted to promote him as an officer, but Luo Ye refused.

The Drum Tower is divided into six divisions, nine groups and twelve districts.

Luo Ye and others were arranged into the patrol team of the Ministry of Security, and he led a patrol team.

The patrol group is responsible for patrolling and monitoring the strongholds in the safe area, and once a dangerous police situation is encountered during the patrol, it can be notified immediately and handed over to the combat group for responsibility. Relatively speaking, the patrol group is a place that is not very safe and does not benefit. After all, patrolling The workload is high, but the benefits are few.

The patrols are carried out according to the shift system. Luo Ye's team is responsible for the night shift from 21:00 to 3:00 in the morning today.

"It's really annoying." Wei Hao was in charge of driving, thinking of the unreasonable tasks they assigned recently, he couldn't help complaining.

The Drum Tower security area is very large, and the twelve areas are clearly divided. In order to ensure the safety of the area, it is necessary to patrol not only the county towns and streets in the area, but also the peripheral areas outside the area.

Compared with the area, the situation outside the area is more dangerous and troublesome, but he has been arranged outside the area for several days.

Zhong Wenjie sighed helplessly: "There is no way, the task is assigned by the detachment, where is the assignment."

The management system in the Drum Tower is sound, and the division of labor between the various departments and groups is clear.

Hou Jun also felt a little bit of being targeted: "I always feel that the detachment leader has an opinion on us."

"Be confident, remove the image, that's what it is." Wei Hao sneered.

Zhong Wenjie spread his hands: "No way, Aye offended him on the first day we entered the team."

So everyone looked at Luo Ye in the passenger seat.

Luo Ye put his elbows on the car window and his face, and said indifferently: "boring."

The act of public revenge because of personal grievances is utterly boring.

The grievances between Luo Ye and the detachment leader are nothing more than a feisty contest between men.

No one in the detachment knew that Luo Ye had been personally met by the general, and he wanted to give him an exceptional military rank to be promoted to a security officer, but he refused.

This is an honor that others can't ask for, but he dismisses it, which makes people feel somewhat unbalanced, and they were "specially cared for" by the team leader on the first day they joined the team.