72

If there are miracles in life, "Xiaomei" is one of them.

Everyone who was about to leave the Plum Blossom Forest heard the cry of a baby. Although the cry was fleeting, everyone still heard it.

They followed the sound to find a rockery behind an ancient plum tree, and the cries that had been deliberately suppressed just now came out intermittently inside the rockery again.

Everyone stopped because of this sturdy cry that shouldn't have appeared, but it was shaking smartly.

They're not sure if it's a hallucination, if it's a mutant ruse, but if there's a child in there that survives, what an incredible miracle it would be.

Nine months after the end of the world, in a garden rockery full of mutant plants, a young life, tenaciously survived.

It's a shock that makes your spine go numb.

"I'll go in and have a look." Mei Xin quickly reacted, took off her burden, and went into battle lightly with only a power pistol.

The rockery passage is narrow, and adults have to bend down and bow their heads when entering and exiting. Those who are slightly larger will be stuck, not to mention carrying large bags and firearms on their backs.

Mei Xin was the only one among them who had absolute protection ability, and it was indeed the most suitable for her to enter. If there was danger, she could also rely on the protection of angels to escape.

But on the contrary, her ability has no attack ability, and can only rely on pistol weapons. It is a complete auxiliary type in battle. Once the ability is exhausted, she will lose her self-protection ability. She has used it all the way to protect everyone. Many times [Angel Shelter], if you encounter any danger in the rockery cave, you may be injured.

"I'll go in with you." Chu Chu said without hesitation, and she brought a small backpack. She was petite and could go into the hole. Her ability could also save lives when necessary.

And if she wants to go, Luo Ye will definitely be with her. Although he is tall, his figure is standard, and he can barely get in by bending down a little.

The three walked downhill and entered the narrow cave in the rockery. The cave was dark, and the height of the top of the mountain was too short for Luo Ye, and even walking in front of him at the beginning, he could feel his crampedness.

"It's really not good, are you waiting for us outside?" Chu Chu whispered to him.

Luo Ye pinched her slender waist: "Go forward".

Chu Chu avoided it ticklishly, and quickly followed Mei Xin, who was in front of him.

The rockery was connected together, and the place where the sound came out was even further inside. They walked for nearly a minute before they finally saw that the cave was wider.

There was a faint light inside, and the baby's voice became louder and louder, and Mei Xin stopped abruptly.

Chu Chu almost bumped into her back, Luo Ye pulled her back, wrapped his arms around her waist, and lowered his head just enough to rest on her shoulder, which relieved his soreness from bending over and bowing his head.

Since entering the cave, they have not felt any danger, 90% should be safe, so they have relaxed their vigilance somewhat.

Mei Xin turned on the miniature lighting on her wristband, illuminating a group of disgraced people standing against the wall in the cave with vigilant faces. People inside and outside the cave looked at each other and were all startled.

"President?"

Everyone in the cave who was ready for the battle was overjoyed. They didn't expect to see acquaintances here. They were trapped here for several days. They had already run out of ammunition and food, and they were ready to be trapped here.