63

Because I unknowingly fell into the illusion, and when I woke up, it was far away from the original camp, and the car and some luggage were left in place.

After they rested on the train for a day, Uncle Zhou took the team down the mountain again, preparing to bring the mutant's nest in the valley. These mutant butterflies had too many hidden dangers, and they had to take risks.

Luo Ye and Chu Tso accompanied them, one to help, and the other to retrieve their lost luggage.

Before entering the valley, everyone picked and smashed the leaves of a certain plant at the entrance of the valley to smear themselves. According to Uncle Zhou, it was to cover up the smell, so that the mutant butterflies would not find them, and naturally they would not be affected by the illusion. .

Before they knew nothing about it, they entered the valley directly. From the moment they entered the valley, they were already in an illusion. At first, it was only a slight, persistent fog and a strange circle that could not get out. After being mentally exhausted and even falling into sleep, the illusion deepened and unexpectedly pulled into another illusion.

They can rely on themselves to perceive the strangeness and break the space from the illusion without danger, and most of them die unknowingly.

Luo Ye and Chu Chu could both hide their breath with their abilities. They didn't apply juice all over their bodies, but only symbolically painted a few lines on their faces, like painting camouflage.

I couldn't see my face and needed others to paint it, so I volunteered to help Luo Ye paint.

At first, she made three oblique strokes on his face very seriously, and then moved her fingers upwards, horizontally, horizontally, vertically and horizontally. Shaking, trying to hold back a smile.

Luo Ye bent slightly so that she could touch his face, he could clearly feel her strokes, how could he not know that she was doing something wrong, but he deliberately pretended not to know, lowered his head and let her do whatever she wanted.

The others wiped their juices and raised their heads. Just when they saw this scene, the tall, cold and unsmiling man had three camouflage slanted on his face, adding a bit of chill to his stern face, but looking up, everyone was stunned.

Is this...is it...a man's hobby?

Sure enough, a man's innocence remains intact until he dies.

The man who was originally cold and lonely was instantly contaminated with the fireworks of the world and became more grounded.

Someone who was killed by the wind comment still didn't change his face.

After all, it was given by my wife, so I have to take it.

After getting ready, everyone acted in groups, and Luo Ye and Chu Chu naturally formed a group, agreeing to meet with fireworks as a signal after finding the mutant nest.

The valley is huge, and it is very inconvenient to explore them one by one. At the beginning, I thought of a way. She once changed into a plant, and she had a subtle relationship with the plant. The valley is covered with green plants. If you can pass the synaesthesia plant, Maybe you can find a hiding place for the mutant lair.

During this period, she was in a completely relaxed state. If she encountered any danger, she would not have time to react. Fortunately, Luo Ye would always be by her side, and she was her most secure guardian.

After separating from Uncle Zhou and the others, the two entered the depths of the valley, removed all defenses at the beginning, and calmed down to sense the surrounding plants. The feeling was very strange, as if she had become one of them. Send the voices and languages ​​of thousands of plants.