46

The kissed petals slammed together, and the vine branches trembled uncontrollably.

It was a strange feeling, like numbness all over the body.

Chu Chu blushed and retracted the cane, and the little purple flower also closed the stamen shyly and timidly.

Luo Ye didn't understand her "plant" behavior, watched Xiao Qingteng slip away from her fingertips, and asked her, "What's the matter? What's wrong?"

At first he faltered, not uncomfortable, comfortable but weird.

"...Don't, don't touch the flowers." She whispered tremblingly.

Luo Ye frowned slightly, thinking that the delicate flowers made her uncomfortable. He didn't understand plants, so he wondered if he should get a plant expert to show her the "disease".

After listening to his thoughts, Chu Chu hurriedly stretched out Xiao Qingteng to hook his hand and shook it, and said, "I'm not sick, I'm fine, you shouldn't touch it anyway."

Luo Ye observed for a while and found that she really didn't have any uncomfortable reaction, at least it didn't seem like it on the surface, so she stopped the thought.

At the beginning, only watering is enough now, and nothing else is needed.

During breakfast, Chu Chu was "sleeping", and there was a pot of vine plants and a small purple flower next to Luo Ye, which looked very ordinary, but Luo Ye looked like a baby. Neither allow.

He patted Shao Jing's hand away expressionlessly and moved the flowerpot to him, isolating the hands of others.

Shao Jing was speechless: "Isn't it just a pot of flowers and plants, as for protecting it like a wife?"

Luo Ye glanced at him and said nothing.

At the beginning, his wife, the vine spirit, quietly stretched out an invisible vine, slapped the back of Shao Jing's head with lightning speed and retracted it.

"Who? Who hit me?" Shao Jing covered his head and looked back. Others looked at him like a fool. Shao Jing was even more puzzled. "It's obvious that someone hit me."

Others couldn't see the "vine spirit" who was doing the trick, but Luo Ye knew that there would be no one but her, and looked at her with a gentle smile.

When his bad deeds were discovered, Chu Chu was not at all embarrassed. The green ivy that hooked his fingers climbed up his articulated wrist, got into his sleeves, and wrapped around him again and again, clinging to him like a tattoo. On his arms, shoulders and chest, the spiky vines slid down his waist again.

The man's eyes gradually sank, and Qu finger flicked the restless little Qingteng.

Relying on the shield, the little Qingteng, who could not see it, paused for a moment, and calmly retracted the small tentacles that were wandering in the dangerous area, and stayed coiled on the waist and abdomen.

Luo Ye sat upright, with a circle of blue vines lying on his fingertips like a green snake. On the ground that he couldn't see, there were circles of vines wrapped around his upper body.

He casually took a few bites and stopped, holding the potted plant back to the east courtyard. After entering the house, he crossed his hands and took off his shirt, looked at the ivy coiled around him, and said, "Release."

Not only did the ivy not untangle it, but it also wrapped him even tighter. The vines grew thin soft thorns, which pierced into the skin without pain. It quickly made him feel weak and paralyzed, and there was a little bit of nothing. grow numb.