81

"Come and post the Spring Festival couplets. Aye's calligraphy is good, so he is responsible for writing, and he is responsible for grinding the ink."

After the first New Year's Eve dinner, Wei Hao greeted everyone to paste the Spring Festival couplets. The red paper was cut by himself, the brushes were picked up by them, the ink was collected from a collector, and the paste was homemade.

A long table was placed under the family's courtyard, and a group of people wrote Spring Festival couplets in full swing in the cold wind. Gradually, the residents of this unit of the family's courtyard saw the liveliness downstairs and came to join in the fun.

The neighbors who joined in the fun also asked for a pair of couplets to post back. Seeing this, Wei Hao and the others simply rushed to send a pair to every household in the unit. Fortunately, they prepared a lot of paper.

However, it didn't take long for the resident of the unit building next door to come over. There was not enough red paper. It happened that a warehouse manager in the resident remembered that there were a lot of useless red paper in the material warehouse of the base.

As a result, the family building of this side rarely became lively, and people from other residential areas came to hear the news one after another. It was very similar to the past when the community held Spring Festival activities. before the end of the world.

Because there were so many people, Luo Ye's wrist was so sore that he couldn't hold the pen at the end of the writing, and his fingers were blistering at the beginning of the ink, so they had to change someone else to write.

In the family home of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, there are several elderly residents who are members of the Pen Association. They moved a few tables to join together, and several people wrote together, and the speed was finally much faster.

It was noon in a blink of an eye, and the number of people lining up to receive the couplets gradually decreased, and there was no need for people to guard them. Hang the written Spring Festival couplets aside, write a sign, and let the people later pick them up by themselves.

The people downstairs gradually dispersed, and Wei Hao and the others also packed up and went upstairs to rest to recharge their batteries for the New Year's Eve at night.

Before others, the Spring Festival couplets were posted in front of the door. Only Luo Ye and Chu Tso were busy writing the Spring Festival couplets and Momo had not posted them yet.

Chu Chu originally wanted to pick up a pair of already written ones and paste them, but Luo Ye seemed to want to write by himself.

Chu Chu approached him curiously, and saw that Luo Ye's calligraphy was really good. The brush was strong and powerful. He should have practiced it since childhood, and he was no worse than the old men of the Chinese Pen Association.

Chu Chu patronized him to watch his writing, and after he finished writing the last stroke and stopped neatly, she could see clearly what the couplet he mentioned was.

After reading it, the whole person stayed in Bengbu.

Shanglian: [Once the sea was difficult for water]

The next link: [Excluding Wushan is not a cloud]

Horizontal criticism: [white head does not leave]

Can really have yours.

Chu Chu covered his face, not knowing what to say.

"How can anyone write this kind of poem on Spring Festival couplets?"

However, no matter how Chu Chu wanted to refuse, Luo Ye still insisted that this couplet was the best one he had written today, and insisted on sticking it in front of their door.