24

Luo Ye has been following closely behind, Chu Chu never thought that such a big man could still get lost.

But she only panicked for a moment and then figured it out. Even if she had an accident, Aye would not have an accident, so she should take care of herself first.

She didn't know if she would miss it when she went back to look for it, so she simply stopped shopping, squatting on the side of the road and waiting by the more conspicuous street signs.

She believed that Aye would come to her.

There are not many people on the pedestrian street. Two or three pedestrians can easily find people squatting on the side of the road.

She held her cheeks and looked ahead, her calm face seemed to be not afraid of any wind and waves, and she was not afraid.

She looks beautiful, with eyebrows and spring mountains, Qiu Shui Jian pupils, skin like cream, seventeen or eighteen years old, simple and immature, seemingly delicate and soft, like a delicate flower swaying in the wind, but also flexible and unaware.

Luo Ye walked slowly in front of her, and when the person squatting on the side of the road saw him, his eyes lit up, and his quiet little face showed a bright smile:

"You came."

She knew he would come.

always like this.

Luo Ye was also emotionally infected by her for some reason, and his mood improved unconsciously, his indifferent face softened a little, he took out his hand from his pocket and spread it out towards her.

In the palm of her hand, she held the ginkgo leaf-shaped bracelet that she had seen and liked very much.

Chu Chu looked at him in surprise, didn't answer, but asked him, "Did you buy it?"

"Um."

At the beginning, she had a bad premonition, and she asked tentatively, "I bought it with points?"

The man replied simply and concisely, "Yeah."

At the beginning, he took a deep breath and finally asked, "How much?"

No matter how slow Luo Ye was, he could sense something was wrong, and he wasn't slow, but he didn't think he had a problem, so he frowned slightly and answered truthfully, "Fifteen."

It's just an insignificant amount to him.

He wondered if the stall owner lied to him. She didn't seem to like it as much as the stall owner said, but she didn't seem to like it.

At the beginning, he almost carried it back in one breath.

She knows it!

She knew that Aye would definitely be taken advantage of when he bought something! And he also took it for granted, never realizing that he was being slaughtered!

He spent fifteen points on things that were not worth a single point!

It's really a money-losing boy!

Prodigal man!

At first, he was almost pissed.

How could that stall owner lie to honest people!

I had an experience in my previous life.

At that time, they passed a base and stopped for two days to supply supplies. She saw some people selling pears. They were wandering in the wild. The wild environment was harsh, and wild fruits were rarely found, so she was still very rare, just asked the price. After that, she walked away without looking back.