65

"Welcome you to join the Capital Base. I am the deputy director of the Dongcheng District Association Branch. My surname is Jin. You can call me Jin Yu directly. This is the registration form for membership, please fill it out carefully. After you have registered, the public member union will take you to Take a break in the lounge, and then enter information for everyone, assign accommodation, and receive initial supplies."

The vice president of Dongcheng District Branch personally received the guests from afar, with a very friendly attitude and careful reception.

Everyone is taken care of.

After thinking hard for a while at the beginning, he wrote "Beastization" in the ability column on the registration form of residents entering the city.

Her abilities are numerous and complex, and this registration form is not too strict, just writing one is enough.

The staff who collected the registration form glanced at what she wrote and reminded gently: "It's best to write down what the beast gene is, and the difficulty level of the task, which is related to the tasks you can receive later."

This is the same in every base, teaching students in accordance with their aptitude and the division of labor according to their abilities, which is similar to the uniform of the Drum Tower, but compared to the Drum Tower's blindly alms-like management of ordinary people, the policies here are much more democratic and reasonable.

In the capital, ordinary people also have jobs, and ordinary people can also have a place to show their hands and feet. You can write what you are good at and what you can do in the specialty item. It can be a coolie husband, or a specialty. In short, in the In the capital base, you can find a suitable job just like before the end of the world, and then live with work points.

Of course, the greater the ability, the greater the gain.

In the capital, a guild is a place of service to the people, where you can apply for a job, form a team, buy things, sell things, or post tasks to others as an employer.

In the guild hall, there is a wall that divides the quest bulletin board for ability users and the quest bulletin board for ordinary people. Guild members can choose quests according to their own strength, receive quest cards, and after completing the quests, they will get corresponding rewards.

It is like a real wasteland survival game that integrates adventure, management, infrastructure, scientific research, and farming.

At the beginning, it was reasonable to suspect that the person who could come up with the idea of ​​establishing a guild and issuing task uniforms must be a NetEase game lover. This is simply a game that is brought into reality, even comparable to a large-scale holographic online game, but the only difference from the game and the most deadly point is that, It's dead here, and there is no reading file to start over, bringing you an immersive experience.

Knowing that the registered information is related to the standard of living in the future, she immediately became more serious. She asked the beautiful employee: "How is the difficulty of the tasks here divided, and what is the meaning of the initial task level, can you explain in detail?"

The beautiful employee put the collected forms aside, bent down slightly, and explained patiently: "Our guild task levels from difficult to easy correspond to the five levels of ABCDE, D and E are basically simple, no danger and only need manpower. Tasks, such as construction, planting, logistics management and other summoning orders issued by the guild, as well as small tasks issued by other employers, these ordinary people can do.

For levels above C, you need an ability user to receive it. The higher the level, the more dangerous the team size is. The number of C-level variants is between 1 and 100. The maximum number of people in the group is 50, and the B-level difficulty variant The number is 100-500, the maximum number of people in the team is 100, the number of A-level variants is 500-1000, and the maximum number of people is 200. The difficulty of each level is very large. The initial task difficulty is best to choose C. "