13

Shao Jing and others used their fastest speed to catch up and almost didn't vomit, but when they arrived, they saw a scene that terrified them.

The girl who looked like a little fairy plunged into the arms of Luo Ye's killing god.

broken.

They shouted in their hearts at the same time.

Anyone who knows Luo Ye a little knows that he doesn't like others touching him, especially women.

The last woman who tried to get close to Luo Ye and pretended to fall into his arms was avoided by him indifferently and unsympathetically before she even got close, while the woman who did the real fake fell to the ground firmly, She was thrown away by others, lest Luo Ye get angry and the woman's life would be lost.

At this moment, they couldn't bear to look directly at the tragic situation of this little fairy who was not afraid of death.

They couldn't bear to look away, and at the same time heard a "husband" that made them doubt their life.

What old stuff?

Out of **** curiosity, they couldn't help but turn back.

Then I saw Luo Ye, who thought he would avoid him directly or swipe him away. I don't know if he had just finished a battle with a slow response or if the opponent moved too fast, but he was slammed into his arms, and he couldn't avoid it.

He was sitting on the terrifying mountain of corpses, and the girl was unafraid of the messy and terrifying corpses under her feet, and she went on a rampage.

After receiving the cannonball from the front, he was hit and leaned back slightly, and subconsciously stretched out one hand to support it, while the other hand was naturally placed on the waist of the girl who was plunged into his arms, in a protective posture. .

Shao Jing and the others were so shocked that their jaws dropped.

This, this... or that ruthless Shura Killing God who is not close to women?

It was clear that the surrounding atmosphere was maddened with San value, and their collision and hug, combined with the blood-like setting sun behind them, actually collided with the beauty and shock of Century Yi Hug, and the picture was enviable.

When she finally hugged the person she was thinking about, Chu Chu suddenly felt unreal. This familiar atmosphere, how long she hadn't felt it, was how nostalgic it was.

Her nose was sore, and tears fell uncontrollably.

If this is a dream, then she hopes that this dream will not wake up, she wants to be tired of being in his arms and never come out.

As Shao Jing and others thought, Luo Ye was really stunned by this sudden situation for a while. All his actions, including letting the unknown girl slam into his arms and putting his hands on the slender waist, were all the same. Subconscious actions in an unconscious state.

Even the face of that bullying Sai Xue was less indifference, and more lively and ignorant.

The cold air all over his body was inexplicably dissipated because of this, and the frost and snow on his eyebrows melted into misty water droplets hanging on his eyelashes, which dripped down in the blink of an eye.

Waist, so thin.

As if the pause button was pressed, such an inopportune thought suddenly appeared in his mind.

Luo Ye suddenly came back to his senses, the blood flowed back in his body, and the cold air reappeared on his face. With a cold face and stiff hands, he wanted to push this inexplicable woman away.