The two guards who were standing outside the room are eyeing her too and it's pissing me off. They straighten out when they see me walking behind her, glaring at them.

I don't care that they're checking her out, but they're guards. They should be professional.

We all walk in silence as the guards lead us to one of Black's cars, parked outside the storehouse. It's a matt black SUV, the car already has my duffle bag and what I assume is Nirah's suitcase inside.

The driver opens the door to the back of the car for her as she approaches and he offers her a hand to step in. It's clear she doesn't need it but she takes the help anyway. He dips his head in respect to me and I return it before I climb in and he closes the door after me.

All Black's men scared shitless of me and I like it that way.

If I gave a shit I might even find it amusing.

The driver gets into his seat and takes off, Black has already informed him of our destination.

Nirah doesn't say anything to me for the first 15 minutes of the ride. It's better for me anyways I don't have to hear her annoying ass voice. She just looks out the window the whole time and I curse myself for not being able to take my eyes off her. I spot a faint scar where I cut her collar bone in the elevator, her own fault.

She begins to turn her head and I turn to look out my window so she doesn't know I was looking at her. I feel her eyes on me before she leans forward, between the front seats, and lifts a bit of the glass partition to talk to the driver.

"Exuse me sir, do you know how much longer its going to be?" She asks. Who's she calling sir. Hearing that word come out of her mouth turns me on and I hate myself for it.

I take a deep breath to calm myself. My hatred for her is just messing with my head. She isn't even attractive.

Yes she is.

I don't hear what the driver says because I was to caught up in my own thoughts. Nirah sighs and leans back into her seat.

She looks out her window again and begins to fidget with her gold rings.

She's not very good at sitting still.

She lifts the partition again and asks, "Exuse me, can you put on the radio please?"

"I'm sorry miss Ava. Mr Black doesn't allow it while we're working."

It's because he doesn't want his drivers distracted incase there's an ambush attack. If Nirah keeps asking questions and shuffling in her damn seat then he's not going to be focused anyway. She closes the partition once more and slides back.

She's still fidgeting.

It's pissing me off.

She doesn't have pockets so I know she doesn't have her phone with her. I reach into my cargos and pull out my personal phone and headphones. I open my phone and click on the Spotify app.

"To stop your fucking fidgeting," I say as I hold out my phone and the headphones. She turns her head from the window and her blue eyes clash with mine. Her gaze drops down to my hand hovering next to her.

"I don't need any favours from you Valentino," she says as she looks back up to me.

"Trust me I'm not trying to do you any favours Grey. You're pissing me off with all your moving." I drop what's in my hand on her lap and turn my head to look out the window.

I didn't wait to see her expression to me knowing her last name. At least she knows we're even now.

After a moment I hear her plug the headphones into my phone and all her shuffling stops after that.