Liam Imagine

Liam Payne Imagine

*This is in your point of view. Y/N means 'your name'.*

Liam texted me to meet him at his place because he had a special surprise. I got all excited as I pulled into his driveway and got out of my car. I walked up to the porch and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" I heard Liam yell. I opened the door and walked inside to see Liam and Danielle sitting on the couch. The one thing I wasn't happy to see was that they were so close together that their thighs were touching.

"Y/N! Danielle came to visit, isn't that exciting!" He smiled and I smiled at Danielle.

"Great! I'm glad to see you!" I said politely, even though they're distance was bothering me.

"I'm glad to see you too!" She smiled and stood up and hugged me.

"Well do you guys want anything to eat?" Liam asked.

"Sure, I'll go get it." Danielle said. Alright, I can't be mad at this girl. She was too nice. Liam stopped her by her shoulder and smiled.

"No, it's alright. I'll get it." He said and Danielle chuckled.

"It's fine, I've got it." She said and he chuckled and pushed her lightly by her waist as she walked into the kitchen. I watched as Liam watched her walk away and I sighed to get my anger out of me. This really wasn't Danielle's fault, but it was Liam I was disappointed in.

He sighed and looked at me and smiled, but noticed my expression.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked and I sighed.

"Nothing." I said plainly and sat on the couch.

"Love, I can tell when something's wrong. Tell me." He said and I sighed again.

"You just seem so close to Danielle," I said.

"Well, yeah. We're best friends." He said and I sighed for what, the third time?

"I mean really close." I looked up at him and he looked confused. "It's stupid."

"No, explain." He said.

"Do you still like her?" I blurted and he looked hurt in a way.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"Well you seem to look at her with desire and you just treat her like she's your girlfriend, not me." I mumbled the last part and he shut his eyes for a moment.

"You're ridiculous!" He exclaimed and I looked at him, surprised.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You never trust me anymore, Y/N." He said and I looked at him.

"I never trust you? Excuse me if you're basically treating her like your girlfriend." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"You're so clingy!" He raised his voice as Danielle came into the living room with a tray of cheese and crackers.

"Am I interrupting...?" She asked and Liam sighed.

"Sorry, Danielle. Could you give us a minute?" He asked and she nodded and walked back into the kitchen.

"You're just jealous of her." He said to me and my jaw dropped open.

"I am not, Liam. Just because you seem to think of her more as a girlfriend more than me doesn't make me jealous." I said.

"Maybe I'd like her as a girlfriend more than you!" He yelled and I backed away, tears in my eyes. He looked surprised, but he knew what he said.

"Well you can have her. Bye, Liam." I said through my tears and ran out of the house. When I got in my car I turned the engine off and pulled out of the driveway. I drove to Louis and Harry's house, I knew they would help me through this. They've always been there for me, unlike Liam. I got out of my car once I got there and knocked on the door. Louis answered with a smile, but it faded once he saw me crying.

"What happened?" He brought me in for a hug before letting me inside.

"L-Liam, he s-said he w-wanted D-Danielle as a g-girlfriend rather than m-me." I sobbed.

"Liam? He said he didn't even like Danielle that way." Louis said and I sobbed harder.

"People change." I said and wiped my tears off, more like my mascara off. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this."

"No no, it's okay boo." He said and rubbed my back. "Don't worry, you'll be alright. Everything will be alright."

"I hope so, Lou. I hope so." I said and drifted off.

~1 week later~

I was in Louis and Harry's house watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I went up to get it and I opened it to see teddy bears, boxes of chocolate, roses and other little things. I looked around for the person who left it here but with no success.

"Y/N!" I heard someone say and looked up to see Liam.

"What do you want Liam?" I said, annoyed.

"Please, I don't want Danielle. I want you. I'm sorry for everything I said, and for everything I've done. I've realized one thing over the course of this week, and its that I can't live without you. Please, take me back." He said and I sort of smiled.

"Hmm... I don't know..." I said to play with him.

"But... I just gave that speech, and-" he said disappointed.

"I'm only joking, Li. Of course I'll take you back." I said and hugged him.

"I love you, Y/N. " He said as he stroked my hair.

"I love you too, Liam."