⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟭𝟴⌟⏌

~|(Long Chapter)|~~|(And, the chapter is where Yuri finally tells her friends, even Tamaki about her secret being a witch)|~

~|(Long Chapter)|~
~|(And, the chapter is where Yuri finally tells her friends, even Tamaki about her secret being a witch)|~

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After time passed by, all the girls huddled in Momo's room, while some of us were on her bed and three on the floor.

We talked about some gossip things, doing each other's hair, painting each other's nails, and doing each other's makeup.

Kyoka was braiding my hair and Momo leaned over to me, "I'll tell them now, okay, Yuri~San?" "Okay," I whispered.

Momo cleared her throat, "Girls, I have something to say. When Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, and Yuri got back from their work studies; none of you guys asked or cared for Yuri if she was okay. It really broke her heart."

"Oh no!" Hagakure gasped and quickly hugged me, "Yuri, we're so sorry! We didn't know and we didn't mean too!" "It's alright, Toru," I said, rubbing the girl's invisible arms.

Tsu croaked, "Ribbit. Yeah, Ochako and I saw you sobbing on the couch while everyone kept pestering us, Yuri. We're so very sorry." "Yeah," Ochako said, "Tsu and I were going to comfort you, but Yao~Momo and Jirou beat us to the punch."

"Thanks, girls," I said as Hagakure broke the hug and Kyoka finished my hair, and tied it off with the hair band and she smiled, "There you go, Yuri. All done."

I smiled, looking at the pretty braid, "Thanks, Kyoka."

Mina giggled, "Soo!~ Let's do something really fun!" "I'm in!" Hagakure exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Okay, I'm sure it'll be really fun," Kyoka said, turning her body to the pink girl.

Mina cooed, "Okay~. Yuri, truth or dare?" "Hmm, truth," I said, hugging Momo's pillow.

"Do you have a crush on anyone in our class?!" Hagakure asked happily as she giggled.

My face turned immediately red, making me bury my face in the pillow as Mina said, "I knew it! You have a crush! Is it one of the boys in our class?!"

"W-Well," I stuttered, removing my face from the pillow and I started rocking side to side, "My crush is a boy, of course: b-but, he-," "Spill the tea!" Hagakure cheered, "Who is your crush?!"

Turning redder by the minute, I gulped, "But, h-he isn't from our c-class though." "Oh my god," Kyoka said, kinda shocked. Mina blurted out, "Is he from Class B?! If it's Monoma, I swear to god!"

"Who the fuck is Monoma?"

"Oh, thank god!"

"You can continue, Yuri."

"Well, very handsome, he's ripped-, but not like scary ripped, he's just ripped in general."

"Oooh~, very muscular, I like, okay~."