⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟮𝟮⌟⏌

~|(Season 4: Episode 18 Part 2)|~

⇴ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The door to Eri's room opened, revealing Yuri, Midoriya, and Mirio saying in unison, "Eri!"

"Huh?" Eri gasped softly to the people who help rescued her.

Deku stepped forward and smiled, "Sorry we couldn't come see you sooner." "Yeah, school wasn't giving us a break at all," Yuri huffed, having her arms folded.

"We brought you some yummy snacks, though!" Togata smiled, holding a basket of fruits, "Hope you're feelin' hungry!"

Yuri sat on the bed with Eri as the little girl held the basket in her hands as Mirio smiled, "What's your favourite fruit? Oh! No! Lemme guess. Peaches are your fave, right? 'Cause you're a peach!"

"Apples," Eri answered. Togata laughed and smiled, "Yeah, that's what I meant!"

Yuri said, "Here, let me cut the apple into slices. It'll be more delicious in slices than the apple itself."

A doctor, a nurse, and Mr. Aizawa were at the doorway, watching the students talk to Eri, when this happened for an odd reason back at U.A.

⇴ 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

"Eri said she wants to see Midoriya and Yuri~San?" Tsuyu asked.

Shouta nodded his head, "Yes. More specifically, she seems concerned about them and Togata. Apparently, this is her only request since she regained consciousness."

"So we're obliging her," Shouta said.

Yuri smiled brightly and she asked, "Little Eri wants to see us? This is perfect!"

"Wow, you're so lucky, Deku and Yuri~San!" Uraraka smiled. Tsuyu croaked, "Ribbit. Yeah."

Deku said, "Gee, thanks." "Yeah," Yuri nodded her head.

⇴ 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

"Are we sure this is okay?" the nurse asked, "You said it'd be better for her to be quarantined, and kept away from anyone involved in the incident." "I was worried about her powers," the doctor said, "but now I don't think we need to be concerned. Currently, there's not enough energy left in that girl to go out of control."

Eri ate the apple slice she had and Yuri was chewing on her slice, when Eri said, "This whole time, even when I had a fever, all I could think about was how much you did for me. How you saved me."

"But..." Eri looked up at Deku and said, "I don't even know what to call you. I know Lemillion and Miss Blossom's names, but that's it. And, I remember you being there to help Miss Blossom though. So, who are you?"