⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟰𝟳⌟⏌

(Just watched episode 3 of My Hero of Season 6, and I just saw Tamaki in action, and I had to take a screenshot of this cute shy baby boy! ^^^)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Just watched episode 3 of My Hero of Season 6, and I just saw Tamaki in action, and I had to take a screenshot of this cute shy baby boy! ^^^)

(Slight NSFW Content)
(I think you'll love the next chapter!)

(Short Chapter??)
(Hope you enjoy the chapter!)

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was already class on a Friday, and I already began panicking right now.

One of my potions may have... gone missing, and I realized that Tamaki has been acting weird, wondering why he's been running away from me, and even turning his back away from me too.

After Midoriya, Yuuga, Kyoka, and Ochako told me that Mina gave him the crimson red potion, which had to be the, ''Vampire Lust'' potion I made for no goddamn reason at all.

⇴ 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Ashidou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Kyoka, Ochako, Hagakure, Midoriya, and Aoyama where sneaking around, putting their noses in Yuri's business where they shouldn't be in as they were looking around the witch's room.

"Dude, Yuri never told us that her room looked this cool and manly," Kirishima chuckled, looking through the shelves.

"Yeah, what are we looking for again, Ashidou?" Midoriya asked, "I mean, we shouldn't be snooping around in Yuri's room. She'll get mad if we take one of her belongings."

Ashidou said, "I know. From the last time I've been in Yuu~Sama's room, she showed me where her potions are." - she opened the drawers that were at the side of Yuri's bed, and she giggled, "I found them!"

Everyone gathered around and looked at the glowing different coloured potions. Aoyama said, "Oh my goodness. They're so pretty. Yuu~Sama has been doing a lot of potions in her free-time."

"What's that dark red potion?" Hagakure and Ochako asked with their voices in sync as Kaminari carefully took the potion out from the drawer.

Kyoka's earphone jack took the potion out from Kaminari's grasp because she doesn't trust him of how dumb and clumsy he is. She said, "I have no idea how this potion even works though. Maybe there's a tag on what it does?" "Eh, let's give this to someone!" Ashidou squealed, snatching it out of Kyoka's grasp.

"Hold on there, Ashidou!" Kirishima laughed, his arm out in Ashidou's way, "Who are we gonna give Yuri's potion too anyways?"

"Oh shit. I almost forgot about that."

"Maybe give it to Bakugou! Maybe it'll make him turn more nicer!"

"Yeah. Like red is a symbol of happiness and being nice."