⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟭𝟰⌟⏌

~|(Season 4: Episode 12)|~

⇴ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"You wanted to become a hero so badly," Chisaki said, getting ready to use his quirk, "And you couldn't even save Eri. You're filthy, Lemillion and Blossom. Infected. But I'll fix you all with her power! Every last one of you!"

Mirio got the spikes out of his side and his shin as he thought in his head, Nighteye. Tamaki. I'm still fighting.

Yuri charged towards the young head as the teens shouted, "CHISAKI!!"

"I told you that's not my name anymore!" Chisaki shouted, using his quirk as Yuri did a battle cry by using her staff to make some fire charge at him.

It wasn't before long that the wall opened up to reveal Deku.

        ~|(*******)|~

"The walls have finally stopped moving," the detective said, "but it's hard to tell where we are now."

Nighteye pointed the pin-point of Eri's bedroom, "I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction."

"Irinaka!" the detective told the tied up villain, "I want you to straighten out these hallways again, you hear?"

They noticed that the drug has worn off, and Rock-Lock wanted them to go on ahead and he'll stay behind to watch Irinaka as they started running towards the target.

Before then, Deku threw a punch at Chisaki's arm, sending him away across the room.

Ren noticed his daughter had changed but he didn't care, he hugged her and said, "Yuu! You're alright! I'm so glad!" "Dad," Yuri said, hugging her father, "You're alright too!"

"I can't even stand to watch my daughter die from this bastard," Ren said, moving his daughter's hair behind her ear, "But, since you've fought so bravely to save this girl, Yuu. I promise to help you in anyway I can!"

Yuri's pale pink fiery red eyes shimmered at her father as she gave Ren a small nod.

"Nighteye! Ren!" Shouta shouted, "Secure those who've been injured!"

The green haired eyes widened when he saw Chisaki's men, two of Chisaki's inner circle! We passed another on the way here. Chisaki's on his last legs. But he's completely sealed up the room.

Ren and Nighteye darted towards Mirio as Nighteye called out to his work study student, "Mirio!"

"Get Eri out of here," Mirio panted, struggling to stand, "She's behind me."

Nighteye got Mirio as Ren had his arms around Eri. Ren said, "I've got Eri." "Okay," Nighteye said, then turned to his work study student, "Rest. I've got you now. You were amazing. You and Yuri found her, Mirio."