⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟮𝟰⌟⏌

~|(Season 4: Episode 20 Part 1)|~

⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was Saturday, which means that the Class A students are preparing for their performance.

Sakura and Kyoka had found out the perfect song to sing for the concert, as the lead singers turned to the band team as they said together with their voices in sync, "Now, lets jam!"

"Murder them with music!" Bakugou called out.

While they were practicing on the music, Yuri's phone started buzzing.

She stopped and she pulled out her phone from her pocket, seeing a message from Mirio Togata.

"Everything alright, Yuri?" Tokoyami asked. Kaminari asked while nodding his head, "Hey, yeah. Why'd you stop? What's up?"

She answered, "Oh! Everything is just fine! I just got a message from Togata! Saying he's here with our little special guest! I'll be right back!"

They nodded their heads as Kyoka said, "You go see that little special guest, Yuri~San." "We'll keep practicing," Yaoyorozu smiled brightly.

"Thanks so much guys!" Yuri smiled, taking off her guitar she had for a long time as a child, pleasing it against the wall and Yuri said, "And, Kyoka! You're in charge of watching my guitar! I trust you with it since you're good with instruments!"

Kyoka gave the girl a thumbs up as the girl rushed towards the door, "Okay! Will do!"

Outside, Mina was couching the dance team to get the dance right, while everyone looked like malfunctioning robots, trying to get fixed.

Togata hid behind a bush and he smiled, "Looks like no one has noticed me yet. I'll swoop in and hit'em with a can't-miss gag that'll crack 'em up before they know what's what."

Before then, Yuri exited the dormitory, seeing Midoriya waving at Togata hiding in the bush, as the two teens smiled and waved, "Oh, hey, Togata!"

The blonde gave them a, "what the hell" face, making the raid team gasp, having him hide inside the bush, sticking his butt out as Eri stood next to the bush, as the raid team smiled brightly to see Eri.

"Eri!" Izuku, Sakura, Ochako, and Tsuyu said brightly.

"Hey, guys!" Mirio said, wiggling his butt up and down in the bush, "I brought a "peach" for ya!"

The raid team and Ojirou ran up to the girl as Sakura giggled, picking up the girl with a smile, "Hiya, girlie! Did ya miss me?" "Hey, Miss Blossom," she said, "And yeah, I missed you and Deku a lot."

Ojirou gasped, "Wait, don't tell me you've got a secret kid, Sakura!" "I don't!" Sakura said, "Even if I did, my father would drag my ass through the dirt if I ever have a secret kid."