⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟰𝟲⌟⏌

(I think you guys will might like this chapter! 🤭😊)(I put my very heart and soul into this chapter because I think it's almost time for Yuri and Tamaki to become a thing

(I put my very heart and soul into this chapter because I think it's almost time for Yuri and Tamaki to become a thing.)

(Hope you enjoy the chapter!)

Words: 3402

⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The month has finally come around.

Prom is finally happening at UA High School.

Everyone is so excited for this special event, getting to dress up in fancy clothing, dancing to music, eating food, and talking with friends.

Yuri and her classmates were trying to focus on Present Mic's English lessons, because he barely makes any sense in English, like... at all.

"This is so boring..~" Yuri whined softly, slouching in her chair, then looked out the window, wondering if Tamaki got her letter.

After the hour passed, it was finally lunch.

Everyone headed towards the cafeteria, and Yuri was getting anxious if Tamaki didn't like her letter, or maybe she might've misspelled something just to make herself look like a fool, or maybe Azarath must've forgotten to give it to him.

"Hey there, lil' cutie~," a second year cooed.

Yuri turned her head to the four second year students, and she scoffed, "What do you want?"

The second year walked up to her and he smirked, "Since prom is around the corner, we've heard a lot about you, and we came to see if they were true. So~, why don't you be my date to prom?~"

"What? Ew, no! Why would I be your date to prom? You're just a pervert-seeking asshole who can't even just get a date." Yuri gagged.

"Forget about that, doll~," the second boy said, walking up close to Yuri, cupping his hand under her chin and smirked, "Be my date to prom."

"Oi, back off! I was gonna ask her!"

"Oh, stick your dick in a pipe. She's obviously gonna choose me."

"Bullshit. I asked her first."

"Well, maybe she just needs a little charm to convince her~."

"How about the four of you just stick your dicks in each other's mouths, and leave me alone!" Yuri spat, using her magic to get the boys away from her by force, and she walked off to the cafeteria.

The female was mumbling to herself in a angry way, and she growled, "Fucking pricks..."

She let out a yelp when the same second year boy from before pulled her close to him and he still had that smug smirk on his lips, "Hello again, lil' cutie~."