⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟲𝟮⌟⏌

⟮Slight NSFW⟯⎾⌜𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯⌟⏌

⟮Slight NSFW⟯
⎾⌜𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯⌟⏌

     ⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

A few weeks have passed and it's already the next month, almost time for the Blood Moon Ball that's starting in a few days time, meaning it's only four days away.

I was back at home, helping my old teachers and the Student Counsel prep up for the Blood Moon Ball, since it's a big event for us that goes to Witch Academy, but the ball is being hosted at the town's central crystal waterfall park with a beautiful lake as well.

The Crystal Falls and the Enchanted Lake.

I was helping Fawn and Ms. Hinata prep the tables with the ball's themed colours for today, white and red. Fawn and I put down some vases with white and red coloured roses in them to show off more aesthetic vibes.

"Ooh~. I can't wait for tonight's ball! Maybe I'll find a nice and charming boy who would ask me to dance with him, or her. Whatever, I really want a boyfriend or girlfriend to be my date!" Fawn said, and whined about how single she is. I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled, "Well, I'm sure you'll find your Prince Charming or your Princess out there somewhere, Fawn. Trust me, love will come to you, no worries."

Fawn looked at me dead eyed and she said, "Then how come I barely get anybody to like me as who and what I am though? Isn't there anybody who is like me or just more human, like you?" "Well, like I said. Love will come your way in no time, trust me, Fawn," I said, walking towards the last table.

"Hey, Yu. Hey, Fawn. How are the tables coming along?" Hunter asked, walking towards our direction. I smiled, "They're doing great, Hunter. How are the decorations coming along?"

Hunter smiled and he said, "They're doing just fine. Had to make sure it goes in the pattern of black and red, since it's the signature colours of the blood moon." - we laughed and smiled and we continued to prep up for tonight's event.

Ms. Hinata smiled as she walked towards Hunter, Fawn and I, "The tables are looking great, Miss Sakura and Miss Inoue. I love the roses, they're beautiful." "Thank you, ma'am. I think that was the last table to set up for today," Fawn smiled as she bowed to the teacher.

"Miss Sakura, I've been meaning to ask you. How are you doing in the Human Realm? Is your new school giving you a good time and treating you well?" Ms. Hinata asked me. I nodded my head and smiled, "Of course. My classmates gave me a huge warm welcome and they're even help me along the way to become a hero, even if I does mean for me to be a witch hero to help people in the future."

She nodded her head with a smile and walked off. The president of the student council exclaimed, "Ms. Hinata! Mr. Hidome! We're all set for the lights and the lanterns! Do you want us to set up anything else for today?"