⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟲𝟰⌟⏌⎾⌜𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪⌟⏌

⎾⌜𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹 : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱⌟⏌
⎾⌜𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲⌟⏌      

⟮WARNING: INTENSE AND HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT⟯
⟮Read at your own risk⟯
⟮Includes a big of a heavy mommy kink, Dom to Sub Tamaki, Dom Yuri, pegging and etc.⟯

⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After Tamaki and Yuri arrived at the tree house, they entered inside through a shortcut to the bedroom from the balcony window door and Yuri laughed as she closed it, locking it and shut the curtain over it when Tamaki pinned her against the covered glass, eating her lips.

"God, I missed the taste of your lips, Yuri~," Tamaki said, kissing her again. Yuri smirked, "Getting dominate now, are we?~"

"You have no idea, Bunny~."

Tamaki brought Yuri to the bed and pinned her against the sheets, continuing to kiss her as his hands snaked down to the skirt of her dress, his hand on her thigh moving it up to her sex, cupping it as his fingers rubbed against her clothed clit.

Yuri moaned by his touch and her hand got tangled in his hair while their tongues tangled and danced. She felt her panties getting soaked by her wetness by feeling Tamaki's fingers toying her clothed cunt.

"You're soaking wet, Yu~. How cute~. Can't get enough of me?~" Tamaki cooed in her ear, removing his fingers from her soaked panties and licking her juices off his fingers. Yuri blushed madly into a dark red and she pouted, "It's because you're hot and cute, you dummy."

They continued to kiss each other with their tongues danced as they began removing each other's clothes and threw them across the room, getting lost in the moment, missing this time so much from how far apart they used to be.

"I missed feeling your skin against mine, Tama~. For a long time, I was worried we'd never gotten the chance to do this again," Yuri said, breaking the kiss as she sat up, straddling Tamaki as he layed on the bed. Tamaki said, "I missed you too. I feel like we barley get any alone time at all."

Yuri grinds herself on Tamaki's cock, feeling his clothed cock against her clothed cunt, moaning by feeling his hands groping her butt as they continued to kiss each other, tasting their sweetness and flavor.

"You're so beautiful, Yuri~," Tamaki breathed, breaking the kiss as he began kissing her neck, licking her skin with his tongue, marking his spot and began sucking on her skin.