⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟰𝟮⌟⏌

(Yuri's traveling outfit(pretend there's a black mask with the outfit too)(Found on Pinterest)

(Found on Pinterest)

(Top of the page)

~|- ⎾⌜𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 : 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭⌟⏌ -|~

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After everyone was heading to bed, I immediately stormed all the way to my dorm room, without saying anything to my friends, just dead silence.

I closed the door behind me, locking it, the slam startled Phoenix, while I began getting out of my clothes, leaving me nothing on but my underwear and my bra, while I raid through my closet.

"Saito is still alive..!" I said, still not believing my big brother is still alive for all this time, "I guess I have no choice but to do something this crazy, do I?"

My bag has my wand, my spell book, my potions, and my support items to my hero costume.

I used my magic to get me into a better fitting traveling gear so that I can move around better instead of having my clothes getting caught against anything to slow me down.

"Okay, c'mon, Phoenix," I said, holding out my hand, "Let's go save Saito."

"Young Maiden," Azarath said, "Are you going to leave a message to your friends that you're going to be leaving?"

"Even if I did, they'll follow me and they'll end up getting into my mess for saving my big brother," I told him, pulling my hair into a high ponytail with my hair band and the indigo ribbon, "They'll think that calling for backup and getting the pros into this problem will be a disaster, and now, everybody would want to come into the Realm of Magic just to gain power at hand. It's better off that I'd not tell them.

Azarath sighed, "How will Amajiki react to you doing something like this..? Would he even forgive you for doing something this big and scary?"

I was frozen stiff, and I took a deep breath, and I said, "I'm sure Tamaki will never want to talk to me anymore if I end up doing this type of thing. After all, my ribs finally healed along with my hand, so I'll be able to do something this big."

"And if I even need any help..." I said, getting the strap of my bag on my right shoulder, the bag resting against my left hip, and not wanting to take my hat with me, "I'm sure I might have Tamaki get involved if the Golden Guard ends up turning his back against me just to watch me die and suffer by the Red Tears... make sure you'll be careful Togata and Nejire hear about this problem too."

He nodded his head, and used his magic to unlock my windows, opening them and said, "Please be careful, Young Maiden."

"I will," I said, hopping on my palisman, leaving my room through the windows, and I stopped really quick, and I had a note in my hands, and I said, "Hey, Azarath! If you even tell Tamaki what I'm doing, make sure to give him this. I keep chickening out to even give it to him." "On my honor, my beautiful Young Maiden," Azarath said, taking the letter out of my hand, bowing to me.