⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟭𝟲⌟⏌

~|(Season 4: Episode 14)|~~|(Recap from the last chapter!)|~

~|(Recap from the last chapter!)|~

⇴ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Why doesn't anybody see the big picture?!" Chisaki roared as he disassemble himself, "I'm going to tear down this entire world: destroy its very foundation!"

Yuri circled him as Chisaki continued, "You're all blinded by some outdated sense of what's "right"!"

"YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING TO BE HEROES!! I WON'T LET YOU STAND IN MY WAY!!!" 

The white haired girl dodged his attack as Yuri thought in her head, when he gets injured, he'll get the chance to put himself back together again. That's where I'll have an opening!

I'll give him the full percent of my power, and he'll be knocked out before he can be able to recover!  Yuri thought, then asked, "If I can't save Eri--, One small child who's relying on me to save and help her!"

Chisaki roared and assembled his body again, seeing Yuri in front of him as she was ready to use her sword as she said, "Then how can I even myself--, A HERO WHO SAVES EVERYBODY?!"

Her sword sliced his parts off of him as Yuri gave him a punch to the face, "THAT'S WHO I'M GONNA BE!!"

She knocked him out, and she flew over to his giant wrist, spinning around as Yuri did a battle cry by throwing Chisaki to the road.

        ~|(********)|~

The building started shaking as Kurono looked up as he asked, "Still fighting?"

Aizawa grunted at the pain as he tried getting away, even though Kurono used his quirk on him.

It can't be... Kurono thought, leaning down, there's no way you're losing, is there? Kai... I've watched you ever since you were young. You've always put a tremendous amount of effort into preserving the dignity of this organization. To bring honor and glory to the yakuza.

Aizawa slowly crawled, trying to get away from Kurono as the villain was still in his thoughts, where he was about to stab Aizawa with the knife.

Before he could, a swordfish nose struck through his wrist, knocking the knife out of his grasp.

"You're Kurono, right?" Amajiki asked, having Mirio on his shoulders, "I know how your power works, so don't even try to use it on me."

Two officers arrived as they pointed their guns at Kurono, "Don't move! Resistance is useless!"

Kurono growled under his breath as the police arrested the villain, when Tsuyu exclaimed when she found Amajiki, "Suneater! Thank goodness. I'm glad he's okay." "Froppy. What's happening?" the boy asked the frog girl.

Tsuyu swallowed, and she said with a worried look on her face, "Yuri's fighting! And she's risking her life right now."

"What?" Amajiki asked with some worry and shock in his throat.