⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟭⌟⏌

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Yuri~Chan! Yuri~Chan!"

I turned my head to see my best friend since childhood, Fawn Inoue, she's like a sister to me and she caught up to me, and I teased her of how slow she is with her stubby short legs.

"Don't make fun of my height, Yuu! I'm getting as tall as you someday!" Fawn pouted like a child.

"We better hurry before Mr. Hidome gets mad that we're late for class," I giggled, nudging my elbow on my friend's arm.

We quickly rushed inside the Witch Academy High School, the school full of witches-in-training and wizards-in-training too!

Hiya!
See that girl with the long white hair and beautiful light mixed with dark blue eyes? That's me!

Yuri Sakura!

I'm a witch-in-training to become the greatest witch in all of the Realm of Magic I live in, where I can help people in need and help them when they need it!

You see, humans aren't allowed to be in the Realm of Magic, because they threw us to the dirt many years ago, so, humans and witches had their backs to each other, and none of them ever even dared to make any contact with us.

So, some of us troublesome witches like to go into the Human Realm and cause mischief and silly pranks on them, knowing how funny it is, even though it is funny to see their reactions though.

But not me though!

Lets just say that I have some humans in my family tree, and some of my human family are in the Human Realm; I do go and talk and hangout with them of course, but, even though my teachers forbid me to go meet other humans that aren't my family though.

I like to explore the Human Realm because it's so beautiful, all because of the world has this uncanny ability called "Quirks", and there are super heroes and super villains fighting against each other just to cause chaos and peace!

Fawn and I made it into the classroom and got to our seats on time.

"That was very stressful," I exhaled.

"Yeah, no kidding," Fawn leaned and whispered to me.

The bell rang and all of the students in Witch Academy High School made it to their homeroom classroom when Mr. Hidome entered the room, heading to the chalkboard.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning, Mr. Hidome!"

"For today's lesson, we'll be going to the courtyard to work on your magic spells, your flying techniques on your talisman, and how you're good at your magic while in the air as well," Mr. Hidome said, "Young witches and wizards, grab your wands and talisman and follow me!"

We grabbed our talismans and our wands, and we followed our teacher of the classroom, down the halls, and out into the courtyard.

"Hey Yuri~Chan," Rin Kanroji, my classmate since middle school smiled and walked towards Fawn and I.