⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟰⌟⏌

~|(Spoilers for Season 3: Episode 24)|~~|(Spoilers from Season 3(24 & 25), Season 4, Season 5 and Season 5 OVA ahead)|~

~|(Spoilers from Season 3(24 & 25), Season 4, Season 5 and Season 5 OVA ahead)|~

⇴ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Oh my, Titan," Yuri said, exiting the car as she looked at her school in front of her, "It's so big! It's like the size of a Titan baby!"

Shouta chuckled, "Yeah, it's huge. But, once we've shown you around, I'm sure you'll just get used to it."

"Yeah! Come on! Lets go!" Hizashi said, wrapping his arm around the teen's shoulders and they entered inside the school building.

"This is the Main Hall, oddly enough," Hizashi said.

Yuri's eyes looked around and they showed her the floors, and the other locations inside the school.

The Development Studio, the cafeteria, Recovery Girl's office, the conference Room, the principal's office, the teacher's lounge, the administration office, locker rooms, Ground Beta, Ground Gamma, and Ground Omega.

"Wow! This school is amazing!" Yuri said, giggling, "This is gonna be such a fun school year!"

Aizawa nodded his head and said, "Yeah. I'm sure you'll make some new friends here at U.A."

The white haired girl giggled and started wandering around as her uncles kept close to Yuri, when she turned to the corner, she ran into someone.

"Oops! I'm very sorry!" Yuri said, helping the student she ran into back on their feet and bowed to them, "I wasn't looking where I was going!"

"You're alright! It was an accident!"

She looked up to see a girl her height with long periwinkle hair and blue eyes.

The periwinkle girl held out her hand to Yuri and smiled, "Hi there! You must be new, right? My name is Nejire Hado! What's your quirk? I love your eyes! Why is your hair so long and very white?"

"I-," Yuri said, trying to find an answer, "Uh-, um; I was born with natural hair colour, which is why it's white and long. My quirk is kind of weird to be honest. But, it's very nice to meet you, Nejire! I'm Yuri Sakura!"

"I love your last name!" Nejire said, having her eyes gleaming with excitement, "Sakura is named after the cherry blossoms! It's perfect for a girl like you!"

Yuri's cheeks were covered in pink dust and she smiled.

"Nejire," Aizawa said, walking up behind his niece, "Hello."

Nejire smiled and giggled, "Good afternoon, Mr. Aizawa! Are you showing the new girl around the school?" "Yeah, we are," Hizashi said, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders, "We're showing Yuri around so she knows where to go."

The periwinkle girl smiled and she bid farewell to Yuri and the teachers as she skipped away to find her friends.

After the tour, Yuri was going to love it here at U.A, and it was around in the afternoon, when Aizawa opened the door to his classroom, "And here's my classroom. This is where you'll meet your other classmates."