⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟯𝟵⌟⏌

~|- Season 5: Episode 13 Part 1 -|~

⇴ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"You must have bonded during your training, given how well you worked together, huh?" the woman said on the phone, interviewing with Bakugou and Todoroki.

Todoroki answered, "That's right, we're friends."

"It must've been frightening."

"No. Not frightening. I've been taught to focus on the task at hand."

Sero and Kaminari were laughing their asses off while they were watching the interview on their phones.

"This next question's for Todoroki."

"They were interviewed for an entire hour, but all Bakugou's answers were trashed!" Kaminari laughed, pointing at the angry Bakugou at the corner of the phone, "He's just an angry blip in the corner!"

Bakugou grinded his teeth as he snarled with anger, "Why'd they cut me out..?!"

Ochako cupped her cheeks and said, "Honestly, they kind of did him a big favor." "Yeah. Bakugou was just shouting the entire time so that's why it lasted the entire hour," Yuri said, folding her arms, being careful with her left hand.

"And he'd already done two interviews before this one," Yaoyorozu said. Kyoka perked up while she was playing with her earphone-jack, "So much for racking up any good press over that throw down."

Yuri snickered, "Before then, the interview cast was super curious about me being in Class A, so they decided to edit the clip and interviewed me."

"No way, really?" Mina asked with shock, trying to find the interview on her phone and Yuri laughed, "Yep! It's just around the two minutes and ten seconds."

Mina got to the part and began watching the clips.

"Tell me, what is your name?" the lady asked the lavender haired girl. Yuri answered, "I'm Yuri Sakura, I was Class A's transfer student from a few months ago, and I've progressed so much in my head time."

The lady said, "I've gotta say, we've never heard of you before, and now it's so amazing to see you in person right now. Tell us, how do you like UA so far?"

"I have friends that helped me proceed in the future. So, with that being said, they've helped me a lot with my quirk, and my training over the past few months. Not to mention my blood relatives that also helped me too,"  Yuri answered again.

"It's so cool that you're enjoying UA High School so far, Miss Sakura!" the lady said, "So, what is your hero name, Miss Sakura? The people are so curious since a new hero is in Class 1-A."