⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟱𝟯⌟⏌

(Short Chapter??)

(Short Chapter??)

(Slight NSFW Content)
(Near the end of the chapter)

⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"This is boring," Yuri sighed, laying upon her bed while looking at the ceiling, her limbs spread out on the bed, "It's so boring here..! I can barely do anything fun if Ida isn't such a killjoy." "What do you have in mind, Young Maiden?" Azarath asked.

Yuri forced herself up and sat on her bed, her legs crossed as her hands was holding her ankles, humming to herself to think of something, and she smiled, "I've been thinking of finding some ingredients for potion brewing. But the Human Realm barely has anything to use for potions..."

"I'm deeply sorry, Young Maiden. I'm sure there will be something," Azarath told the teen. Yuri smiled, "Thanks for the courage, Azarath."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"It's open!" Yuri exclaimed.

Azarath quickly disappeared as the door opened to reveal her shy boyfriend, Tamaki Amajiki.

"H-Hey, Bunny," Amajiki smiled, entering the room and closed the door behind him. Yuri giggled, getting off the bed and held out her arms, "Hi, darling."

The two hugged each other and Yuri's hand pat Amajiki's head, ruffling his hair as she giggled. He smiled, "I came over to check up on you because you haven't left your room at all. Is everything okay?" "Yeah. It's just really boring because I wanted to do something fun, if Ida wasn't suck a fucking killjoy 24/7," she sighed, breaking the hug.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Tamaki asked, wanting to spend time with her since he's getting used to the boyfriend-girlfriend roleplaying thing. Yuri hummed, sitting in her hanging chair hooked up to the ceiling in the corner of her room, "I was about thinking doing some potion brewing, but in the Human Realm, they barely have anything for me to brew and create the potions I need."

She then flopped on her bed groaning, "But I can barely do anything because uncle Shou keeps assigning me with babysitting for Eri, and sometimes makes me clean up the damn place too..." "W-Well, um. Can I come with you? To y-your world, I mean," Tamaki stuttered.

"Of course you can! You don't need to ask," Yuri said, sitting up and standing in front of her tall lover. Her hands on the back of his neck, giving Tamaki her smile as she said, "Let me get ready, okay?"

He nodded his head, sitting on the bed as Yuri walked towards her wardrobe to look though her clothes to see what she should wear today.

Yuri pulled out a cute outfit and she giggled, "No peeking, alright? I'm gonna change."

She used her magic to create clothing rackets to cover her body while she was getting dressed. Tamaki was looking away and he asked, "So, what do you wanna do when we get to your world?"