Jesy followed her into the living where Jade was crushing the fruit in her hand, holding her breath.

"Aw. Jade." Jesy laid her down on her side. moving the small table in front of them. Jade stared at the ceiling. Leigh-Anne rubbed her back

"Whats wrong bub?"  She asked leaning over Jade to look at her face.

"Give her a little space baby" Leigh-Anne backed up a little bit staring at the limp girl.

"Is she okay?" Jesy nodded, putting a pillow under her head.

Jade's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she passed out.

Leigh-Anne was starting to get scared, and Jesy wasn't doing anything so she went to get Perrie.

"Mommy?"

"Let me call you right back. . . .yes, what's up?" Perrie hung up her phone and opened her arms for Leigh-Anne.

"I think Jade is dying. You have to give her CPR" Perrie stood up from her work desk following Leigh-Anne to the living room.

"See!" She pointed to the younger girl who was laid out on the floor. Her body Jerked before returning to its stiff state.

"Should I call emergency services?" She asked her wife, Jesy shook her head running her hands through Jades hair.

"No, shes okay. Just a small episode."

"She's breathing and everything right."

"Yeah, she just passed out, she should be up in a few."

"I'm sorry" Leigh-Anne mumbled looking down at her hands.

"You didn't do anything baby." Jesy reassured the seven year old.

"I shouted at her by accident. I didn't mean to."

"Thats okay, it's not your fault. Don't get so upset. This is just what she does sometimes."

"B-but she cried. I made her cry and now she's dead!!"

"she's not dead. Just taking a little nap. She will be up in a minute."

Jesy pulled Leigh-Anne into her lap giving her a little cuddle.

"It's a little scary right?"

"Uh huh." Leigh-Anne tried to hold Jade's hand but her fingers wouldn't bend so she left her alone.

Jesy knew that Leigh-Anne was taking it hard. As she did whenever Jade had an episode. She always found a way to blame herself.

-

"Can I come mama?"

"Sure baby, go get dressed. Try to hurry so we aren't late" Leigh-Anne nodded running to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Meanwhile perrie was struggling to get Jade dressed. She was pretty much limp in her bed with her eyes closed. She wasn't looking at Perrie or talking to her. Perrie was still quite new to Jades situation so she was trying to teach herself instead of calling Jesy everytime she needed help with her.

"Jade? My love, can you hear me?" She opened her eyes looking at Perrie.

"Blink for yes" Jade blinked once lifting her leg so that she could hold her toes. She began pulling at her socks.

"Leave those on please bub." It had already taken Perrie twenty minutes to put socks on her. Perrie grabbed one of her plushies waving it I'm front of her. She didn't pay perrie any mind as she was more interested in her sock clad feet.