That Butler, 666 Days/Years/Millennials

"Do you think this is a game?" a high pitched voice sounded in the manor.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME, CLAUDE?!?"

A loud slap, along with a pair of crashing glasses, could've been heard.

The cheek of the tall butler was a deep red. He sighed, bending to collect the pieces of his glasses from the ground.

"Next time, I'll make sure to do more than just slap you." said the blond boy turning to his seat at the table.

"Yes, your highness."

"INUTILE!! I told you I dislike my meat well-done!! Bring me another." the boy scoffed, tossing the entire plate with meat on the ground, the plate breaking, and the food spreading on the floor. "This time, how I like it."

"Yes, your highness." the butler repeated, heading back to the kitchen. Meanwhile, a tall lady, with incredible long purplish hair, was cleaning the mess created.

An eye was bandaged, a sign of the master's behavior. But even so, she would merely try to handle everything on her own, remaining loyal to her master.

She was filial. And she thought she was probably the only one that actually cared and wanted to simply stay by their master.

She knew for sure the butler was different than her. He was one of the gourmets out there. He was egocentric in its essence and found everything merely a burden. A bothersome prelude to ones consuming of its prey.

A prey, that would be too immersed in foolish life affairs, even if denying, to pay attention to the real predator standing by it. A prey that, even though aware of its coming end, would blindly and instinctively continue to try to survive and achieve love.

"He wants it raw, I'll give him raw." the butler smirked while preparing a medium-rare beef.

"Here, your highness." the butler came in the dining room with the trey and putting the brand new plate with the food in front of the boy.

The boy studied it a bit before trying it.

"Hm! Better." the blond spoke with a smile. "Though it could have been rawer.

"I may handle that if you would like, my master..." the butler gazed upon him, smirking faintly.

"... Do you feel the need to play~, Claude?" the boy abandoned his fork, knife and napkin, moving towards the older male, and grinding on his neck.

"Only if your highness allows it."

"Don't be a bitch, Claude. I know you're a horny ass right now." the boy laughed a bit. "Just say you wanna play, and we proceed~." the blond started to feel the older's crotch, massaging it. "You know, Claude, you're quite hotter without those crappy glasses."

The blonde raised his head towards the butler's lips, biting them briefly.

Shortly after, they were immersed in a hot make-out session.

The boy's clothes were starting to fall from him.

The butler's big hands head towards the bottom of the blonde, and after feeling a bit the area, groped its cheeks roughly and got him in his arms.

When arrived in the young boy's chambers, the butler made sure to lock the heavy door, and pushed roughly the boy on the wall, with the back, making the blond whine a bit.

"F-fuckk...." the blond stuttered, his cheeks a pinkish color, his mind a total mess, blood rushing boiled through his veins.

Their palms were like competing against each other, both of them hungrily trying to touch as much as possible from each other's skin.