That Butler, Lonely And Dangerous

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

I heard Finny's desperate cry and looked at the open door. The poor boy was panting and was looking so finished.

From behind him, appeared Bard, also panting. Mey-rin, as clumsy as she always was, slipped and fell from behind them, pushing and making them fall as well. They were looking now like a panting and disastrous pancake.

"What happened?"

I put my glasses on the little table and also the book I was now trying to read. It was part of the originally published series of Agatha Christie.

"(Y-y-y-y/n) -san..."

"Yes, Finnian? I asked what happened."

"M-M-M-Miss... Y-you see... We..."

"Bardroy, tell me already: what is it?"

"W-well, M-Miss (y/n)... W-we are really ashamed to ask you this... B-but... But....." Mey-rin kept stuttering and I was losing my patience.

"But what?!"

"COULD YOU HELP US WITH THE DUTIES, PLEASE?!!" bowed the three of them in a choir.

"Huh?!" I asked confused, raising my eyebrow.

"S-Sebastian-san isn't at home today and he gave us these things to do in the morning but we suck at doing them right and if they'll not be as Sebastian-san likes he will kill us for sure and we don't wanna die yet and so please please please help us milady!!" Finny said super fast, tears forming in his eyes.

"Y-yes, yes he will! Please help us!"Mey-rin said teary-eyed as well.

Indeed, I didn't see Sebastian clearly for two days... Since that strange scene.

*flashback*

"Do you really think this is the time to kiss me!?!! You perverted and ignorant demon!!!!"

"I just revived you, stupid!! I just fed you with my life!! (...) How dense can you be to not understand what actually happens around and to you!?"

*end of flashback*

After that, he went directly to Ciel's chambers because he called for him.

Even so, the next day, that being yesterday, I hadn't seen him too much. He just woke me up in the morning and that's all. We didn't talk much.

Today also. I hadn't seen him at all. Tanaka had woken me up and had avoided responding to me when I asked about Sebastian. Or Ciel.

So both of them were completely gone today. Since morning.

I already felt sad for (y/bf/n)'s leaving to the future.

These three punks have helped me these past couple of days to feel better and eventually try to resist here, on my own, without her help nor company. Without anyone's help or company.

I felt better! I felt revived! And they didn't do anything much other than just trying to simply make jokes to make me laugh!

"Fine..." I sighed. "I will be working with you today! We should actually prepare the lunch already, shouldn't we?"

"You shouldn't mind about that, my lady." Tanaka spoke from the entrance. "Sebastian had already prepared it since before his leaving."

"No, no! We don't need whatever that idiot had done!" I emphasized. "It is way funnier to make your own lunch! Let's have some fun, right guys?" I smiled at the three servants.