That Butler, Monopolizing

"R-rival?!" I asked a little frightened.

He was a damn demon!! I couldn't have fought and won against him no matter how hard I would've tried!!

"Yes. My rival." he smirked devilishly, his eyes glowing crimson in the blooming dark.

'His voice is so deep....' I thought, mesmerized.

"You are going to be my sweet rival. You know, milady, we demons live way too much. And we can get really bored. So, we need little games to entertain ourselves. I thought that maybe my lady would like to take part in such a game with me." he was so close to my neck; I could've felt his hot, constant breathing against my skin.

I didn't like that my entire body was responding to these actions of his, my heart throbbing faster and faster, painfully, and goosebumps appearing all over me. I could feel my face burning, and I guessed that I was probably blushing madly.

I jumped back, facing another way for him not to see what he created of me: an entire mess.

I didn't want to give him satisfaction.

"G-game? W-what kind of game?" I stuttered.

'Come on, (y/n)!! You can do better than this!!' I started to hate myself for being this weak.

"A simple game." he smiles, taking his glasses off and putting them on the desk. "If I fall for you first, you win. Then as your reward, you can do whatever you want with or to me. But." he took off the black cloak and remained in the white shirt. He fluffed his hair and I somehow started to think what would he look like if he would've worn a black shirt over that beautiful pale skin. I snapped away from my stupid thoughts and paid attention to him. "If you fall for me first," he continued raising my face gently with his hand "I win. And so, I can do whatever I want with or to you."

'This is his game? A love game?'

'Ha! Why not then! I'm getting bored here anyway.'

'Though... He said that if he wins...... Well, it sounds a little scary... But if I'm going to play as dirty as he will... Then I'll have more chances to win and to have some fun too!'

"Deal! But how will we know when one of us falls for the other?" I asked, tilting my head a little.

"We will be honest to each other. Me too. It would not be fair for you since I can read you pretty easily if you would not have any other way to tell if I fell or not. I would tell you simply if I am in love with you. And I require this from your part, as well, milady."

"Ha! You?? Sincere? Yeah, sure." I said mockingly.

*Knock Knock*

"Mn? Yes?" Sebastian asked, still a little amused, looking at the door.

"Undertaker is waiting for lady (y/n) downstairs and insisting to see her, Sebastian." Tanaka's voice resonated through the door.

"Very well. Please tell Undertaker that milady will be there immediately." groaned slightly, Sebastian glaring at me. He seemed bugged so suddenly.

"You're looking like I tried to kill someone, geez!" I scolded him, but he put on the butler vest and coat and left without even saying another word.

'What's with him...?'

I got downstairs and I was greeted by Undertaker.

"Why hello~! I came to kidnap you~, hihihi~! I talked with your Earl and told him I needed you a little at my shop~" he put my coat on me (from where did he even get it so fast??) and finished, pushing me out of the house: "So you're coming with me!"