That Butler, Getting Married

"Mama, what is this?"

"Ah! That is my wedding dress!"

"It is so beautiful~!!"

"Thank you! You can wear it too when you grow up and get married to the boy you'll like!"

"Really?!"

"Of course! You know, that dress I received it from your daddy's mommy, and she received it from her husband's mommy, and so on! So, if you like it, of course you can have it! Mama would be so happy if you would wear it!!"

*End Of Flashback*

Pure white long trail that falls as beautiful as a cascade in the mids of snow.

Pure white high heels with straps adorned with very little white roses.

A pure white corset that embraces a thin stomach.

Pure white lace and satin covering a pretty voluptuous chest and thin feminine arms, culminating with same lace wrapped around beautiful hands.

Pure white laced Victorian choker against a needy throat.

Her long (h/c) hair, so loved by her future husband, falling on her shoulders and forms as river's curly waves against its steady rocks.

"Y-you are so beautiful, (Y/n), yes you are!" Mey-Rin said, wiping away some blood from her running nose.

"Indeed! I may say that I did such a good job with this dress!! It is for sure my masterpiece!!! Especially because you let me make it by myself!" Nina stated happily, arranging my pure white veil.

'It looks exactly as my mother's dress... But I told Nina to do whatever she thought it would suit me the best. Nothing more...'

"You were silent the entire time, (y/n)! Did something happen?" Elizabeth sat next to me, watching at each other through the mirror.

"I... I guess I am just nervous...." I smiled.

"Ah! Of course you are, of course you are!! You are marrying Sebastian after all!" the red-headed maid blushed, adjusting her glasses, and more blood running from her nose.

"Tch! I still think you're wasting yourself on him, (y/n)!!" Nina clicked her tongue.

"Miss Hopkins. I sincerely think there is no reason for which you should make such scandalous affirmations." Elizabeth's mother, marchioness Francis Midford, said from behind her daughter, throwing staggers with her glare towards Nina.

"Ladies, ladies. You should calm down. You will scare more the poor child." Claus, the only male present, chuckled, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Are you alright? You're pretty pale." he murmured in my ear.

"Y-yes. I am just a bit sick and nervous, that is all." I stated, giving him an assuring smile.

"Very well then. Rise, kid. Let me see how you look." he said pulling me off the seat from before the mirror.

"You're so beautiful." he smiles looking at me proudly.

"You really do resemble with Rachel, (y/n)." marchioness Francis stood tall near Claus, watching me with nostalgic eyes.

"Ah~ I wish I will be as beautiful as you are now when I will grow up and get married to Ciel~!!" Elizabeth squealed.

'"Grow up"... Ah yeah... I was like that some time ago..... And I am still a "child" indeed. I... just suddenly grew up. And adapted. I... am getting married today. With the one I-...'