That Butler, Carrying The Signs Of Peace

Sebastian's POV

"Good morning, my beautiful lady..." I whispered sensually, making sure my breath would tickle her delicate ear.

She shifted and pulled the remaining blanket off of her.

Her body was showing pale and beautiful through her white, transparent, showy nightgown.

She had a cute pouty face. Her eyes wouldn't open and her mind was probably still trapped in a dream.

"You should wake up, my lady..." I whispered again, nibbling a little at her earlobe.

I saw goosebumps appearing on her skin, and a little moan escaped her plump lips.

She extended her arms, wrapping them around my neck, and pulling me closer to her.

I approached, a few inches left between our lips and I was ready to take her in a kiss.

But right then she pulled me at her chest and rolled around her right side, pulling me in the bed and in her side.

The amount of force she used was incredible.

I was dumbfounded.

Now, I was trapped in her arms, at her chest.

She was... Hugging me. Tightly.

I felt how my heart started to beat faster and faster.

I tried to calm down and wrapped my arms around her waist, also.

For some reason, I ended up listening to her heartbeat, that was somewhat alert.

"You really should wake up already, milady." I muttered in her chest, inhaling her intoxicating pure scent.

"Just... Stay a bit more...." her words were muffled in my hair, her voice vibrating against it, making me feel her hiccuped breathing not only in my arms but in my skull also.

I raised my head from the sweet warming feeling of her chest and saw her.

Her eyes were swollen, red and watery, as more and more tears would roll all the way to her jaw.

I raised one hand and tried to wipe away some tears.

My big thumb was covered in them, and so I decided to lick them away, displaying a bit of a show with my tongue, just to take her mind away of whatever got her so sad.

"Mnn~... Ahnn~~......I grew to understand this should be salty..." I said licking my lips finally. I was looking in her eyes this entire time, watching the way she was captivated by my moves, my tongue twirling around the thumb, and finally caressing back my lips, circling.

"S-stop doing that... I-it's nasty..." she said through hiccups and blush.

"Hmm~ you didn't choose your words too well, milady~." I teased her, burying my face in between her cleavage, and starting to lick her shown sweet skin, inch by inch.

"Eh? What's wrong with that? N-nasty... Disgusting... R-repellent... Haaa~ mn..."

Her voice broke and sweet feminine little moans escaped one by one from her trembling fleshy lips, thanks to me, as I was painfully slowly biting through her skin, letting wet traces behind.

"Nasty is having more of a raffish connotation, than a word describing simple disgust towards an action." I lectured her, as my hungry palm was making its way to her hips.

In exchange, both of my hands lift her by her waist and I took her all the way to the bath, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I then put her on the edge of the sink.