That Couple, Beautiful Future

Sebastian's POV

"(Y/n)!"

You are leaving!

You are with him. I saw him there too.

Probably that brat took you to him.

That would make sense why he wanted me to sign the divorce papers.

You are leaving, don't you?

Please! I hope you're not!

Please tell me you're not leaving!

I can't lose you...

"(Y/n)!"

I'm calling you.

I was so stupid... With all my goals, my very soul and even yours.

...I'm in need of you.

The trust in my faith, my tears, and my ways are drowning me so...

I cannot always show it but don't doubt my love!

"(Y/n)!!"

I'm calling you.

With all my time and all my fights in search of the truth. I'm trying to reach you.

I'm lost in this maze called "You".

I promise I will not be false in who I am as long as I breathe.

Please, don't let me lose you!

I don't fear anybody, and I don't need anybody but you, my one and only.

~ Peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings.
But your wings are wings of the devil before your sweet is bitter~

"(Y/n)!!!!"

I'm calling you with all my blood, sweat and tears and all my love that's hurting good because it's due to you.

I'd let you take away my last dance; please take my cold breath, too.

I'll be always thanking you, my patience, my wife, my first love and that will set me to perish.

So take no more than I deserve, I still need to learn more.

I know our relationship is so complex.

But, you see, I was lucky, since I found you while I was headed straight for hell in the quest.

You have no one to compare to because when I lie to myself nothing is hidden from you. I guess I'm thankful. For your existence here, beside me.

People started to say you changed me, it shows in my behavior: past, present, future.

You nourish me.

I love you, I miss you, I forget you.
Even though you never let me down and always are by my side.

For all the times I've failed and hurt you deeply, better later than never to give you 1000 apologies.

"(Y/n)....."

I'm shouting silently, calling you. I'm seeing you, I'm listening to you, I'm crying.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was so close to going home.

My mind suddenly filled with memories. It was like this entire time I stayed here was now my life, and it was showing itself once again entirely.

'This is my chance.'

"I shall leave this place now" I spoke more for myself, and so I tried to concentrate on the book before me.