That Butler, Demon

'I'm a demon... Now dying. Because of your lustful heart that is so alike with mine.'

A thought?!

But whose?

That voice...

So deep.

So sweet...

And sad.

I opened my eyes. I was in my room.

But Sebastian...

Where was he??

I wanted to jump out of the bed and to go look for him but a familiar cold hand stopped me.

"You can't leave now, milady. It would be so unfair." he whispered in my ear.

Sebastian was right behind me, embracing me, his chest pressed to my back.

He easily loosened my ponytail, letting my long hair fall all over my body. It was now even longer than before. It was passing by my hips.

"I love your hair, this long. Never cut it." he said and started with a hand to caress my upper leg and higher and with the other to play with strings of my (h/c) hair.

"And... Why wouldn't it be fair?" I asked, trying to make my voice seem impassable.

"First, because you're too appetizing. I want to play with you." he chuckled against my bare neck's skin. "And second, because you should repay me to bring you back to your normal self, milady." he bit my earlobe playfully.

"Hmm~... Repay? And what kind of repayment you'd want, Sebastian?" I asked, turning around to face him, tilting my head while looking straight in his eyes. He seemed a little surprised at my sudden move but replaced it with a big seductive smile. I did that too and started to play a bit with my bottom lip, because why not? I really enjoyed seeing his easily struggling and helpless glare.

"You. I want you entirely as repayment." he said his eyes now glowing crimson. "I want your lips to kiss solely mine. Your glare to be solely upon me. Your body to be just for me to see it. I want you to be mine. Not anyone else's but mine."

"You sound like a savage: 'Mine. Mine. Not his. Mine.' You really think I'm going to let you win this easily?" I asked climbing on the bed and on top of him and giving him a dangerous look. This time I was in control and I liked it better. "Do you think I can fall so easily? Realize your place and status, demon."

It would seem I made him pay a bit of attention to me because he raised an eyebrow and looked at me questioning.

"My place? My status? What about yours, human?Forgot who you are talking to?" he asked mockingly, pulling me closer to him and clenching his hand in my hair.

"Of course I didn't!" I responded.

"I am talking with a mere butler named after a dog, now a useless demon because he can't act all by himself since his master can deny and so stop him." I continued, staring at his beautiful crimson, full of hate eyes.

"You probably already realized that I'm proud of you. You respond and fight back to me, which is really fun! But you do realize that you also risk pretty much by being so cheeky.. Don't you, milady?" He whispered angrily, but smiling, the last couple of sentences.

"Sebastian!!! Where in the world are you, inutile!?!" Ciel's voice could've been heard resonating in the manor.

"I don't think so, "inutile". Since I have Ciel on my side. And he'll be there for a long time. Be sure of that!" I whispered in his ear and playfully bit his earlobe, then got off of him.