Epilogue 2

In the previous chapter:
MaNan are blessed with a baby boy!! Manik's memory lane!!

*A leap of 20 years*

An handsome angry hulk of around 20 years of age stormed inside the house and rushed into his room and locked the door with a THUD. His sister and cousins eyed at his direction worriedly. A second later, their ears were graced with the sounds of things breaking in the boy's room. This caused the rest of the family members to come outside.

"Ayoo Ayappa! What is happening here?" A lady asked the group of youngsters.

'We don't know what happened exactly Mumma... We just know that bhai proposed a girl today and we don't know what she replied, he drove home angrily." the boy's sister said.

"Huh? What is going on with this boy? He is just like his father... Monster Malhotras... Aiyaappa... what to do with this father and son." the lady ranted. By now you would have guessed.... She is 'Nandini Manik Malhotra... nee Oberoi'.

"Chill Jaan, he would calm down and come out of the room within minutes." the man next to her spoke and, one glare from Nandini he shut his mouth. No brownie points for guessing... He is 'Manik Malhotra'.

After a few minutes, the boy came out of his room with messy hairs and red eyes. Nandu and the girl immediately hugged him tightly.

"Aaru Bhai are you alright?" The girl asked and he nodded.

"Yes Aayu, I am alright..." the boy replied with a small smile.

The boy is 'Aarav Manik Malhotra' and the girl is 'Aayana Manik Malhotra', Aarav's younger sister and MaNan's daughter.

AARAV MANIK MALHOTRA👆

AAYANA MANIK MALHOTRA👆

"What happened Aarav, why made you so angry?" Shivaay asked his nephew with concerned tone.

"I will tell maamu... Actually, I love a girl." Aarav confessed.

"What?" He heard a few collective happy yells from his family.