chapter- 35

In the previous chapter:
The masked man and his motto is revealed!

The evils eyes widen and as they were about to escape, but  Mr. Sharma was quick enough to shoot them all, therefore killing them. The gang and the parents were not shocked seeing this. They kinda expected this to happen.

Using this time, the gang quickly untied themselves and also freed their parents. After killing the his evil pawns, Mr. Sharma turned towards the gang. He observed that his captives were free and were pointing their guns on him. On seeing this, they excepted him to surrender but, he laughed loudly, as if someone had cracked a joke.

"Why are you laughing you insane?" Abhi asked angrily.

"You thought I'll lose this easily? Never! Infact, I had even expected this to happen. So, I have planned very big this time. There is no chance that I would let to live this time." Sharma said and clapped his hands loud. Around thirty men dressed in a black suit surrounded them with a rifle in their hands. The gang was actually shocked seeing this.

"Kill them all." Mr. Sharma ordered quickly.

The suited men nodded and approached the gang slowly with their rifles. Just then, Manik and Sid sneakily dropped some smoke balls, creating a foggy appearance and dragged everyone out, as everyone were in shock, trying to digest everything.

A loud bang sound echoed across the hall, shot aimlessly at the roof. It brought the rest of the gang and the parents out of their shock zone and they quickly come back to reality.

"FOOLS... FIND THOSE PEOPLE NOW!." Mr. Sharma yelled orders to teh men.

"Y... yes boss." A fearful stutter of men was heard.

The gang very quietly slipped outside the mansion and ran to their respective cars. But unfortunately, Mr. Sharma and his goons too followed them outside. They quickly got into their cars and started to drive.

"Manik, connect everyone on the call... IT'S TIME FOR PLAN 2." Nandini yelled. Manik nodded and immediately connected everyone including the Oberoi brothers and the other parents.

"Guys, where are you all?" Shivaay, Om and Rudra asked tensedly.

"We are on the way to you know where... Are everyone ready there?" Manik enquired.

"Yes, the media, police and our speciality trained security team... Everything is check and ready for execution." Raj explained.

"Now drive fast and reach here... We are waiting for you there!" Rohit said.

"What?" the gang yelled in unison.

"What?" Shivaay, Om and Rudra repeated the gang irritated.

"We mean... What did dad say just now?" Arya clarified.

"Well, leave all this talks and reach here fast and safe." Neyonika said and disconnected the call.

The drive was very intense. The gang was driving their best and the goons were right behind them, ready to kill them. Bullets were being fired from both sides and the situation was very critical. It was a do or die situation for the gang. One wrong move and they are so close to death...

After one and a half hour of continuous rash driving, the gang drove into a city place but surprisingly, no people were to be seen anywhere. The gang immediately halted their cars at a place and got down from their cars. Later, the thing they saw, blew their minds up... They saw the rest of their family right in front of them along with the media and police forces.

Seeing the police, Mr. Sharma and his goons tried to escape but, the police surrounded them from everywhere, trapping them completely.

"Inspector, please arrest him. He attempted to murder our family years back and even today. He kidnapped our parents for years and had faked their deaths. He even murdered his fellow companions too. He's patetic." Manik said in utter disgust.

"Yeah... He even has an illegal mining business in Africa sir... Here are all the proofs for his illegal deeds." said Nandini and Sid, submitting all the witnesses and proofs they had. The police verified the details and immediately arrested Mr. Sharma and his goons.

The media was on fire seeing the parents and were recording each and every event live. The family soon board their flight back to USA, after finishing the legal formalities and interviews.

*Leap to two days*

Everything was falling back to normal. Mr. Sharma was sentenced to death. Now, Manik and Nandini's marriage was just a week away. Everyone were buay packing their stuff, getting ready for Manik and Nandini's wedding, which is to be held in Jaipur. The family also decided to permanently shift to India now.

In Nandini's room

Nandini was busy packing all her things and all the ladies were helping her to do it. Nandini was too busy and engrossed in packing her stuff, when a paper ball hit her head. She looked at it and picked it up with a confused look and opened it. It had a message on it!

Hey Jaan,

I will be waiting for you at the terrace! Please come and meet your monster! I miss you ❤️

Nandini smiled looking at the letter and quietly slid out of the room and went upstairs to the terrace to meet her Manik.

As she reached, she looked around for Manik but, he was nowhere to be seen. She frowned and was about to call him but before that, someone hugged her from behind. She got tensed at first but then relaxed after recognising the touch. It was her Monster Manik.

"Jaan... Is it necessary for a big fat Indian wedding... I mean can't we just marry in a day... Like church marriage..." Manik whined, placing his chin on her right shoulder.

"Yes it is necessary! You know right, I love Indian wedding style a lot." Nandini said and Manik sighed dramatically.

"Yeah I do... But we can't meet from tommorow as the rituals are starting..." Manik complained and Nandini chuckled.

"No Manik... We can meet tommorow and even day after tomorrow and the next day too... We can't meet after haldi... i.e., only one day." Nandini explained.

"Exactly, I can't meet you for thousand four hundred and forty minutes..."  Manik pouted and Nandini chuckled.

"Aww monster... You are looking so cute." Nandu said pulling his cheeks.

"Thank you to-be Mrs. Monster. But I prefer hot or handsome rather than cute as a compliment from you." Manik said with a smirk. Nandu blushed and hit his chest lightly. Manik chuckled and hugged her tight, enjoying the silence.

The couple spend a few more minutes in the terrace and later, Manik kissed Nandini's forehead lovingly. Nandini did the same and both went back downstairs to their respective rooms, to continue their packing.

PROMO:
Manik and Nandini's pre- wedding rituals!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️