Chapter- 20

Firstly,
A special thanks to _khusiyaan_ dii for this beautiful book cover made by her!!
Thanks a lot dii❤❤

Firstly,A special thanks to _khusiyaan_ dii for this beautiful book cover made by her!!Thanks a lot dii❤❤

--------------+++++++++--------------

In the previous chapter:
The attack on Nandini. Nandini is saved!

5 years later,

We can see two people running all around the mansion like Tom and Jerry (you can say even worse than Tom and Jerry). Any guesses on who they are?? No chocolates for guessing, they are.....our Sid and Nandu.

Nandu was chasing Sid holding a hockey stick in her hand and Sid was running around the mansion like he is preparing for some marathon.

Listening to this commotion, everyone came out their rooms to the place where these two were currently fighting.

Both Sid and Nandu were running in circles and all others who were watching them were feeling a bit dizzy due to this.

"Why have you both put up your Tom and Jerry fight this time??", asked Anika.

"And please, first complete telling and then continue your fighting", added Avni.

Listening to this, Nandu fumed even more and Sid gulped down his saliva in fear. By seeing this, all were pretty much sure that Sid had again done some prank on Nandu and Nandu got angry.

"I did nothing bhabhi", exclaimed Sid dramatically.

"But noone told you did anything SIDDY BOY, Bhabhi and Avu just asked what's the matter, that's it. But you yourself confessed that you did something", said Nandu smirking devilishly.

"What did he do baby doll??", asked Abhi smirking at Sid's condition.

"I was getting ready in my room and as I wanted to dry my hairs, I took out my hair dryer and turned it on pointing it at my hairs and.. "

"And??", everyone except SidNi asked curiously.

"And as I turned it on, face powder was all over my hairs and face, and because of that I had to bath completely once again. Not only that, he had mixed vegetable oil in my milkshake and if I had it without seeing, then it would spoil my taste buds", Nandu said the last part sounding a bit horrified and very angry.

"Arre Sid, you should have called me too right. We could have done a whole lot of pranks on Nandu", exclaimed Cabir dramatically.

"Cabir!!! Keep quiet orelse, you'll get a whole lot of beatings that I'm gonna give Sid right now. Is that okay with you?", Nandu asked and magic!! Cabir shut his mouth at once. Nandu smirked seeing this.

And again, the Tom and Jerry show of Sid and Nandu started and atlast, Sid slipped over a carpet and fell on the ground. Poor Sid!

Seeing this, everyone except SidNi started laughing and Nandu took out her most famous and oftenly used weapon on Sid i.e....... her special knife🔪🔪

"SIDDY BOY!! You are so gone today", Nandu said tracing the knife on his face, sitting on top of him.

"Nandu... Nandu my dear sissy, please leave me... I'm sorry... If...if you kill me, then what will happen to Mukthi...", Sid exclaimed dramatically and our own Cabir baba was making a video of this and Manik baba was busy in his nandu's world and all others were laughing at Sid's condition.

"I'm not that bad bro... I will find Mukku bhabhi a much much better husband than you... Is that okay if I kill this idiot Mukku?", Nandu replied in the same dramatic style.

"No problem Nandu, go ahead! Even I'm bored with this over dramatic man", Mukthi added jokingly to which everyone laughed harder and Sid frowned.

"Nandu...please leave me", Sid said in a scared tone.

Nandu smirked at his words and with a tight lipped smile said "for that, some charges are applied"

"What charges??", Asked Sid

"Nothing much... two baskets full of my favourite chocolates and all you boys have to accompany us for shopping this week", Nandu demanded with a wide smirk. Listening to her, all the girls gave her a proud smile and smirked at the boys and the boys were busy glaring Sid angrily.

"Okay done", Sid exclaimed and Nandu left him, giving him a innocent smile while all the other boys jumped on him and started beating him black and blue.

Manik's pov
After beating Sid, all of us had our breakfast and we boys were sitting in the garden and talking with eachother waiting for the girls. Soon, the girls also arrived. Nandu came and sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder in a relaxing way and I wrapped my arms around her securely. Wondering why?
Because she is my girlfriend now.

Thinking how and when it happened? Don't worry I'll tell you because Krishi, I mean our author is too moody to tell...

(Krishi: ayee... Manik, don't tell false things about me orelse...

Me: orelse??

Krishi: *smirking* I'll tell Nandu that you were flirting with a girl at college yesterday.

Me: oh god... It was just a dare...

Krishi: but I don't think Nandu will dare leave you...

Me: ugh....ok my dear author, I'm sorry, you're not at all moody and you are very good... now pls get out..

Krishi: woah... Chill man, I'll not take your screen, I'm going *walks away*)

Anyways, don't mind her, she loves pulling my leg all the time... Where was I?
Yaa, I was telling you about mine and Nandu's love story.

Five years back, I realised that I'm madly and deeply in love with Nandu.
Wondering how??

Remember the incident when Nandu was shot at her leg? That time, I was very much scared and worried about Nandu. Probably that was the first time in my life that I was so worried and scared and tensed and what not. When we reached the chopper, Nandu's leg was bleeding due to the bullet in her leg. Seeing her in that condition, I couldn't control my tears so, I excuses myself and ran towards the washroom. Sid and Cabir saw this and followed me in. As I was lost in my deep thoughts, Sid and Cabir came to me and knocked some knowledge about love into me and that's when I realised that I'm deeply and madly in love with Nandu.
But, that's not the best part... The best part is the day I proposed her... It was indeed hilarious... Let me tell you that story...

PROMO:
Nandu and Manik's love story and proposal!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️