chapter -13

Precap:
Dazzlers and FAB 3 come to the canteen and see that Nandu and Sid are sitting with a serious face.

Nandu and Sid shows them a video to them which shocks all them. As the group watched the video, they also get shocked and now mirrored Sid and Nandu's expressions.

--In the video--

Alya and Dhruv were sitting in a empty classroom and talking to eachother without noticing their surroundings.

"Oh god Dhruv, those people have given us only a week time and already 5 days are over. What shall we do now?", Panicked Alya.

"I don't know, and that stupid Manik, Mukthi and Cabir aren't even speaking to us", Dhruv said in a dreaded voice.

"It's all because of those Dazzlers. Orelse, we would have finished our work a long time back!", She complained.

"Yes but, we need to befriend FAB 3 as soon as possible. You know na, how hard it was for us to get into FAB 5 and become their friends", he reasoned.

"Yes! We had to do a lot of drama to get into FAB 5", he continued and wiped his invisible sweat.

"If that Raj and Neyonika hadn't got a doubt on us then, by now the Malhotra's would have been shattered completely", she whined.

"Exactly! But those oldies sent their daughter away before we could approach Manik and do some drama", he gritted his teeth.

"And after that, neither of the 3 spoke about that Mia", she fuelled his annoyance and anger.

"Leave that Dhruv, we need to do something very fast", she added again.

"Yes, once we kill that Manik, Cabir and Mukthi, all their property would be in our names", he expressed his thought.

"yes!", she squealed in happiness. They shared an evil laugh.

-- video ends--

All went to shock after seeing this but, Sid pulls them out of the shock zone.

"Guys, back to Earth now!", Sid yelled, bringing everyone out of the shock zone.

"Sid, Nandu, how did you get this video?", Enquired Arya.

"Actually Arya, when we were passing by...", Nandu started explaining.

*FLASHBACK* (Nandu's POV)

Me and Sid were walking by a deserted corridor of the college as we were getting bored at the college and we had arrived a bit too early.

When we were passing by a empty classroom, we heard some voices so we both decided to check who it is, that too this early.

First, me and Sid peeped through the window of the classroom and we saw that Dhruv and Alya were talking to eachother in that classroom.

We both got suspicious by their talks and started recording their conversation with the video and that's when we got to know that Dhruv and Alya had a motive on joining FAB 5.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*(POV ends)

"Mia?", Cabir repeated.

"My younger sister!", Manik exclaimed.

"Manik, your surname is Malhotra right?", Avni asked. FAB 3 looked at her as if she has turned dumb overnight.

"yes...", Manik answered her.

"Hey, isn't our Mia's surname Malhotra too?", Nandu spoke understanding Avni's doubt.

"Yes!", Arya butted.