chapter- 25

In the previous chapter:
The plans on reaching Viraj and Tara

Manik's pov
We all were wondering on how to get on the cruise. Nandu and Sid were roaming around the place and I'm sure something is cooking up in their minds.

"so guys, ready for some swimming?", Sid and Nandu asked in unison and grinned looking at each other confusing us even more...

"Sid, Nandu, I hope you both know that we are here for a important mission, not for the trip", Abhi reminded them, and both of them just rolled their eyes at him.

"we know Abhi bhai, we know!", Nandu said in a duh tone.

"You don't get good ideas, but that doesn't mean others are also dumb Abhi", Sid said in a mocking tone. Listening to him, all of us except Abhi  laughed. After a minute, Abhi seemed to realise what Sid told and started chasing him around but then, Avni came in between and stopped them.

"Guys, stop fighting like 5 year old kids and be serious! Think of how to reach the cruise without getting noticed by them and their radar", Avni said and Sid and Abhi stop their fight.

"Right, there's a cafe nearby and I'm feeling thirsty so, let's go there and continue our talks", Nandu suggested and we all nodded, knowing something is running in her little mind.

Once we reach the cafe, we order our drinks and get seated in our cubicle where Noone else could enter or eavesdrop our conversation.

"What's the plan jaan?", I asked her directly, not able to contain my curiosity and in response, she and Sid smirked widely.

"So team, get your scuba diving outfits and get ready into them. We are going to reach the cruise traveling underwater", Sid said, we all got an idea of their plan and nodded in response.

"Make sure that you all have the backup plan and safety ready', Nandu added and we all nodded again.

"Going there scuba diving is okay, but how will we return back?", Arya asked.

"Simple, capture every single opponent present on the cruise. Not even one should be able to make it out of there. The rest, Shivaay bhai, om bhai and Rudy will handle', Nandu said and we all nodded.

Just then, a waiter comes in with our order. We have our drinks in silence and then, were about to walk out of the Cafe, but I pulled back Nandu as everyone else left and hugged her tightly. I just hope everything goes well and smooth. Nandu understood my inner turmoil and rubs my back comfortingly and whispers in my ears, still in the hug.

"Don't worry monster, nothing bad will happen. We all will be safe and will return safely with Viraj maamu and Tara maami. We will reach back on time for our roka, Nandu said and this gave me confidence and I nodded and kissed her forehead and then, we both walked out of the Cafe hand in hand where all the others were waiting for us.

We again went back to the hotel where we were staying and got our change overs, rifles (don't misunderstand us guys, we just use them for safety and it's a legal one approved by the government 😅)

As we collected all the required stuff, we all went back near the river sienna.

As we were all ready, we just dived into the river together and started swimming underwater like aquatic animals. The water was quite cold and chilly as it was winter season. After around 20 minutes of continuous swimming, we all reach the cruise. We look around the cruise for finding a way to get on the cruise and fortunately, I notice a rope tied from the cruise to the water. I point it to the others and they all nodded and moved towards it.
Pov ends