chapter 17

In previous chapter:
The past story of the parents!
Sid's love revealation! Nandu and Sid cute banters!

In present,

The next morning, the Dazzlers and FAB 3 went to college. But, Manik and Nandu were lost in thinking.

As the group reached the canteen, they saw that the fake dazzlers (except Dhruv and Alya) were staring at them suspiciously. Then, Harshad and Soha go towards them.

"What did you guys do to Dhruv and Alya?", Soha snapped at the gang.

"Nothing, just gave them the taste of their own medicine! By the way, what's your band name? You know, we are fed up of calling you FAKE DAZZLERS", Nandu mocked at them.

"You...", Harshad fumed.

"Just answer! You know who's asking you right?", Avni threatened.

"The trustee of THIS COLLEGE!", Sid continued.

"We are NH 6", Harshad answered with a clenched fist.

"What did you do to Dhruv and Alya....thay don't remember the incidents of past a month", Soha questioned angrily.

"Who knows what happened to them. We're not gods to tell you what happened to those dumb asses. Now get out of here", Manik roared and the two slithered back to their table with a scared expression. Manik and Nandini looked at eachother and passsed a smirk to eachother which was clearly observed by the rest of the gang.

In FAB 3 and D6 table:

"Baby doll, Manik, are you guys up to something?", Abhi asked.

"What are you both upto?", Sid almost whined.

"What's going on in your little minds?", Arya teased.

"A plan without me?", Cabir cried dramatically.

"GUYS, SHUT YOUR MOUTHS FIRST AND THEN ONLY THEY'LL BE ABLE TO SPEAK!", The girls except Nandu yelled in annoyance.

"Thank you girls... And ya, you guys guessed it right. We are upto something big and explosive this time. We'll discuss about it at home... Together with the whole family!

"Okay!", They agreed.

"When were Mia, Karan and Krystal coming?", Nandu asked Arya.

"They're gonna board the flight tomorrow morning and arrive the next day!", Arya answered.

"Tell them not to come and stay back in Jannat mansion!", Nandu informed. This came as a shock to everyone in the group including Manik.

"Why?", They almost yelled.

"Because this game is now going deeper and we won't take any chances this time and Mia coming back is not good for her at this time", Nandu explained.

"Okay, I'll call her and inform now itself", Arya said understandingly.

"Inform Karan also. Make sure Mia and Krystal don't come here telling it as a surprise and all.... You know their childish acts right?", Sid said getting serious all of a sudden.

"Yes Arya, Sid is right!", the rest of the boys said in the same tone as Sid. Soon, Arya calls them and informed them everything and orders them not to come and the three agreed and also promised not to act childish or reckless this time.

At night in Malhotra mansion:

Everyone including Mia, Karan and Krystal were present. Oberois, Mia, Karan and Krystal were connected through the video call and the rest including Raj and Neyonika were present physically in Raj's secret meeting room (remember the place where Cabir and Mukthi's thruth of being a Malhotra revealed? The same place!)

Nandu and Manik explains them the plan and everyone  were quite impressed by the plan. (Plan is muted😉)

"Bhai, arrange our chopper...", Nandu informed.

"Think it as done!", Shivaay smiled at her.

"Good, now the plan is set! Go to sleep everyone, tomorrow will be a long day!", Manik exclaimed. Everyone nodded and went to their rooms to sleep after ending the video call.

PROMO:

A lot of action and Tashan coming up!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️