chapter 8

Everyone except Oberois, Dazzlers and FAB 3 had left the auditorium. Everyone were busy talking to eachother and Nandu noticed that FAB 3 were feeling a bit left out so, she decided to introduce them to her rest of the family.

'Bhai', Nandu called her brothers.

'yes princess?', Shivaay, Om and Rudra responded.

'Meet our new friends-', Nandu pointed at FAB 3.

'what?? New friends? That too of the great Dazzlers??', Bhavya cut her words in between and giggles.

'THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!', the obros and Anika, Gouri and Bhavya exclaimed together.

'Bhai...Bhabhi... please stop teasing....', whined the Dazzlers and FAB 3 chuckled silently looking at their cute banters.

'okay fine, now introduce', Shivaay smiled.

'so yeah... They are our new friends Manik, Cabir and Mukthi', Nandu introduced Manik, Cabir and Mukthi. 'And they are-'

'we know Nandu!', FAB 3 smiled.

All were busy chitchatting when the auditorium doors which had been closed swung open and 2 people came in. On seeing them, Shivaay took a few minutes to analyse the situation and wondered if it was a dream or was it real but, seeing him lost somewhere, Anika pinched him hardly. This brought him back to Earth.

'what happened billuji?', asked Anika concerned.

'oh my god, tell me it's not a dream Anika', Shivaay almost FREAKED out.

'wait, I'll prove that to you!!', Anika exclaimed.

All the oberois and Dazzlers were obvious to what will happen next and were already giggling but the other 5 stood confused. Anika took a water bottle filled with water and emptied it on Shivaay's shocked face and seeing that, all started laughing.

'PANIKA....', shouted Shivaay.

'BILLUJI.....', shouted Anika.

In anger, he took out his phone and smashed it to the ground and on seeing this, FAB 3 and the other 2 people were shocked and Sid noticed it.

'don't be shocked people, it's their daily drama of PANIKA and BILLUJI....if you stay around them for some days, you'll get to know', Sid dramatically signed.

'SID!!', yelled Shivaay and Anika in embarrassment.

'my name!', Sid stated as a matter of fact and giggled. Shivaay was about to tell something, but on seeing the two newly entered faces again, Shivaay's attention was diverted from Anika and Sid onto them.

'MAAMU...MAAMI...', shouted Shivaay in excitement, shocking everyone but him.

'maamu?maami?', repeated everyone else in shock except Shivaay and the two people.

'Shiv...', they spoke in unison. Shivaay nods his head and hugs them both tightly and all others except the three are super duper shocked
And those two people revealed to be.....Raj Malhotra and Neyonika Malhotra.

'where are mannu, cabbu and mukku', asked Shivaay.

'just in front of you', Neyonika smiled and pointed at Manik, Cabir and Mukthi.

Shivaay immediately ran to them and hugged the trio tightly. The three hugged him back in shock.

'Bhai!! What are you saying, how can this be possible?', Nandu asked, bringing everyone out of the trance.

'it's true princess, they are the maamu and maami for all obro's, Guptas', Shivaay said, and by his voice, they all knew that this was no joke.

'how??', asked Sid.

'Sid, Raj maamu is the elder brother of both our moms', Shivaay explained.

'and what about me and Avni?', Arya pouted.

'arre dumbo, our Mom is Raman maamu's (obro's father) sister so he is our maamu and Ishita maami is our maami and moreover, if Raj uncle and Neyo aunty becomes our maamu and maami, won't I and Abhi become brother and sister', Avni smacked Arya's head. Hearing her, Abhi made a horrified face and pulled her towards himself. Seeing this, everyone except the two of them laughed.

'kids, you can call me maa...', Neyonika said softly.

'and me as papa...', added Raj. All of them nodded.

'so, this means we all are cousins right?', Manik asked and all nodded.

Manik's POV

Oh my God!!
I can't believe this... In just a few days, I received so many shocks... Some sweet and some bitter. Some made me realise my true friends and fake friends. Some gave me positivity and some showed me the fakeness of people.

I still can't believe that the Dazzlers, with whom we would fight like cats and dogs, whom I never liked, whom I despised, whom I thought as my enemies are my friends now, my cousins, my FAMILY! And Nandu.... SHE'S MY BUA'S ONLY FREAKING DAUGHTER!!

POV ends

PROMO:
A shocking revelation!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote!

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️