chapter- 24

In the previous chapter:
MaNan to get married soon!! A new clue about the missing parents!!

Nandu's pov
By the time we landed in Paris, it was already night so, we all took a cab to the nearby hotel and booked our rooms. Except me and Manik, rest all were married so, they were sharing the room as usual.

Cabir and Navya

Abhi and Avni

Sid and Mukthi

Arya and Mia

Karan and Krystal

Me and Manik were staying in different room. Then, all of us dispersed to our rooms.

As soon as I entered my room, I closed the door, freshened up and changed into comfortable clothes. Then, I went straight to bed and crashed on it. Ahh... It feels like heaven after a long tiring day... I was almost asleep when my phone pinged. I checked it and it was Manik's message. (Message parts in italics and rest all will be normal)

Manik:
Hey Jaan!!

I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep...

Aww ...this is how this man steals my heart all the time. I love the way he cares for me. Seeing his message, I was in no mood to sleep so, I texted back.

Nandini:
No Mani, I'm not sleepy, your not disturbing me...

Manik:
Then, sleep now love, tomorrow is going to be a very long day.

Nandini:
Hmm... You are right, I'm going to sleep. You too sleep now. Good night Mani❤

Manik:
Good night Jaan❤

I smiled at his texts and kept my phone aside and let sleep take over.

The next morning, my sleep broke due to the continuous ringing of my phone. I checked the caller and it was Avni. I received the call and put the call on speaker and was tying my hair into a messy bun.

"I'm up Avu...", I said as soon as I picked the call, knowing what she's gonna ask me.

"Good, now go get ready and come to our room, we still have to wake up all others", Avni said with a huff and I giggled.

"Okay done babes! Who all are up by now except me and you?", I asked.

"Abhi, Karan and Navya", Avni replied and then cut the call.

I went into the bathroom, had a long refreshing bath and then got dressed into a white crop top with a long floral full length skirt. I left my hair open and put some makeup and walked out of the room with my phone and wallet, not before locking the room.

I went straight to Avni's room and saw Avni, Abhi, Navya and Karan already there, waiting for me.

"Good morning guys", I wished them and they too wished me back, "Good morning Nandu".

"Okay, now I'll wake up Sid and Mukthi, Navya you wake up-", before I could complete, she interrupted me.

"Anyone is fine except Cabir! He sleeps as if he's in hibernation...", Navu said with a huff and we all laughed.

"Yaa, not only Cabir, Sid is also the same Navy", Avni and I said simultaneously and we all burst out laughing.

"Okay fine. Navu and Avu, you wake up Arya and Mia, Abhi you wake up Manik and Karan you wake up Krystal", I said and they nodded.

"What about Cabir?", Abhi asked.

"Mukku will wake him up!", I said and they nodded.

I went straight to Mukku and Sid's rooms and started banging the door loudly. After a few minutes, Mukthi came and opened the door with a frown and I giggled. After a few minutes of ranting, mukku was wide awake and she too went and freshened up and got ready but, Sid was still fast asleep like a polar bear. I looked at mukku for help but she shrugged it off.

"Nah Nandu, I'll go and wake up Cabir, Sid acts like a mad women in the morning and you are the only one who can handle that idiot, like I handle Cabir so bye", she said and went off. I pouted and then looked at Sid and grinned. I went to him and pulled him off the bed to the ground but also, he didn't wake up and I knew that before. I took out two sketch pens with were in my wallet and started drawing designs on Sid's face and once I was done, he was really looking like a joker. I smiled in satisfaction and clicked some pictures of it and went to the other side of the bed where a big hug of of water was kept. I took it and splashed it on Sid and he woke up with a jerk.

"What the hell", he cried loudly and then turned towards me with a annoyed look as I was laughing out loud.

"SHORTY!! I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU TODAY", he threatened me but I quickly went up to the room door to escape.

"We'll see that later, but first go and freshen up and come to Avu's room, everyone are waiting", I said and rushed back to Avu's room. As I entered, I saw that everyone were present except Sid and Cabir.

After another fifteen minutes, Sid and Cabir also arrived and we went to the cafeteria to have our breakfast.

After having our breakfast, we took a cab to the river seine. As we reached, we paid the fare to the driver and got down.

The place was indeed beautiful and the river was quite huge. We could see around three cruises inside the river. Two of them were travelling around in a slow speed but one was halted in the middle of the river. That's when, I remember the code message said by Rohan...

"In the city of lights, in middle of the most famous river lies the couple known for their so called kindness".

Now, I'm sure that Viraj maamu and Tara maami are on that cruise. I said the same to the rest of the gang and they too agreed with me. But the question is how will we get there? In what condition are they in? How many people are guarding? And most importantly is it a trap?

PROMO:
suspense!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤