chapter- 15

Precap:
Alya and dhruv's motives are revealed.
Precap ends

Dazzlers and FAB 3 were shocked to hear about the revelations made by Dhruv and Alya. They also made sure that Dhruv and Alya were dropped back to their apartments safely by their bodyguards.

The next morning, all the Dazzlers and FAB 3 took Raj and Neyonika to the conference hall and Avni video called the Oberois and showed them the video of Dhruv and Alya's confession.
All were shocked seeing the video.

"How did you all do this?", Shivaay asked in shock.

"We spiked both their drinks bro", Nandu replied casually.

"But kiddos, how can we trust these words?", Anika asked in confusion.

"Because we had used a truth serum for spiking their drink", Sid grinned.

"And the truth serum we used make people lose their control and utter only thruth. And the plus point is that they'll forget all the incidents which happened a month ago", Nandu continued.

"A month?", Everyone gasped.

"Well yaa, but not more than that", Sid grinned.

"Sid and sweety pie (Nandu) you both are awesome!", Rudra exclaimed.

"And unbelievable...", Others added with a small smile.

"Thankyou guys but, we already know we are awesome and cool, tell something new!", Siddharth and Nandini exclaimed dramatically.

"Have any plans for next?", Omkar enquired, carefully observing the gang.

"Yes bro, we have a plan", Abhi admitted with a grin, looking at his curious brothers.

"What is it Abhi?", Asked Raj.

"Firstly, we have to do some research about them. So, Sid and Navu start collecting their data and hidden secrets and if possible track their phone calls and hack all their mobile details so that we can get any clue", Abhi explained to them.

"Fine, we'll start our works from today itself", Sid and Navya agreed.

"Nandu, you check whether these families have any criminal records and cases", Abhi said.

"Okay!", Obligued Nandu.

"Manik, you can help Nandu with her work", Abhi suggested.

"Done!", Manik smiled positively.

"Me and Abhi will track all of their family members movements from the crime department and also try to find some additional details. Avni and Cabir can help us in this", Abhi explained.

"Okay!", The trio agreed.

"Mukthi, you can help Sid and Navya", Abhi said.

"Okay", Mukthi nodded positively.

"Be careful everyone!", The Oberoi couples and Raj-Neyo said worriedly.

After this small yet informative discussion, FAB 3 and Dazzlers get engrossed in their works and take a leave from the college.

Hacking side:

"Mukku you know hacking?", Sid asked.

"umm... Not too much... Just a few harmless basics", Mukthi confessed.

"Then, you can note down all the details we get now", Navya suggested and Mukthi nodded positively with a smile.

Sid and Navya take their laptops and start their work and Mukthi obediently notes down everything in the notepad of her tab.