chapter- 23

In the previous chapter:
The grand proposal!!!

The next day, Nandu woke up and found Anika sleeping beside her and notices that her clothes have also been changed. She then smiles at Anika, kisses her cheek and goes to freshen up without disturbing her.

After half an hour, Nandu walks out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. This time, Anika was also awake.

"Good morning my baby", Anika wishes with a smile.

"Good morning Anu bhabhi", Nandu smiles and wishes.

"You get ready, even I'll go and freshen up", Anika says and walks out of the room.

Then, Nandu walks inside her walk-in closet and gets dressed in a white crop top, blue shaded denim jacket and dark blue shaded ripped jeans. Then, she went to her dressing table and got ready. She notices her pendent and ring. It brings a shy smile with a slight blush on her face. Suddenly, she hears a knock on her room door.

"Come in", she told the person and the person entered in with a broad smile. Seeing him, Nandu smiles again.

'Manik? Why are you here?', Nandu asks him and he just grins and pulls her closer to him and wraps his arms around her.

'why, can't I come to see my girlfriend a.k.a my future wifey', he said and she blushes.

'aha... am I seeing the great Nandini Singh Oberoi a.k.a mini monster blushing...', Manik teases and Nandu hits his chest slightly and he just chuckles at her cute antics.

'Shut up Malhotra orelse-', she stopped in middle thinking of what to say and Manik smirks seeing this.

'orelse what Jaan?', he asks making a innocent face.

'orelse... I'll not talk to you for a whole week', Nandu said with a smirk. Hearing this, our Manik baba frowns.

'NO!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT DOING ANY SUCH NONSENSE STUFF WITH ME', Manik literally shouted, getting horrified with a single thought of her not speaking to him.

'I was just joking baba, come let's go down, everyone will be waiting for us. We need to give them the news', she says and kisses his cheeks, he smiles and kisses her forehead and, both interwine their fingers and walk down to everyone hand in hand.

Down in the hall, everyone were waiting for Manik and Nandini to come. When they saw the couple coming downstairs with their interwined hands, everyone smiles and as the couple come near to them, they give both of them teasing smiles to which both of them eye rolled.

'guys, we have to tell you a good news', Manik said and everyone look at him with confusion.

'Don't tell me that Nandu is-', before he could continue, Manik and Nandu cuts his words in between.

'CABIR!!!! SHUT UP', MaNan shouted.

'the news is that.....me and Manik have decided to get married soon', Nandu said and all pounced on the couple and congratulated them.

'okay then, I'll call the pandit and ask him to come over here to fix the dates', Neyonika said and squealed in happiness.

'good idea', Everyone exclaimed.

Within half an hour, the pandit ji arrived and checked both Manik and Nandini's horoscope and said, "there are two good dates for marriage. One is in 2 months and the other after 3 years. Which shall I finalize"

'in 2 months', both MaNan shouted and the family members chuckled.

'very well then,in two days you can conduct the roka (engagement)', the pandit said and left from there.

All were happy and were discussing about the arrangements and Nandu's phone rings. She sees the caller and from happy face, she becomes serious.

'any news Rohan', she asks the caller.

'yes ma'am, I have a serious news', he tells her and immediately Nandu puts the call on speaker and asks everyone to stay silent.

'what news', Nandu asked him.

'Harshad and Dhruv are released from the jail today and they and their families are planning something very big and explosive this time', he said and everyone were in shock.

'any other information', Sid asked and Rohan says yes.

'I had hacked Mr.Bharat Saxena's phone and found a coding message he had sent to someone', Rohan said.

'what message?', Cabir and Navya asked simultaneously.

"In the city of lights, in middle of the most famous river lies the couple known for their so called kindness", Rohan read out the message.

'anything else?', Manik asked and Rohan replied a no and the call ended.

All of them were now recalling what he said and Mukthi suddenly asked Raj and Neyonika.

'Mom dad, were any of our parents known as the kind couple', Mukthi asked to which Raj and Neyonika nodded a yes.

'who?', Shivaay and Omkar asked.

'Viraj bhai and Tara bhabhi, Cabir and Mukthi's parents', Raj said.

'okay then, I guess we'll find badi ma and papa in that place', Mia said and all others nodded in agreement.

'okay then, let's not wait and start preparing', Avni said.

'yes, Dare Devils and Starflies, ready for the mission', Arya asked and they nodded.

'but what about the roka?', Neyonika asked, her voice was filled with concern and worry for all of them. Listening to her, all of them hug her and console her. After a lot of convincing, everyone agreed to send Dare Devils and Starflies to Paris.

The next moment, Dare Devils and Starflies packed their stuff and moved to the airport. Their faces were covered with hoodies so that the people do not recognise them. As they all reached the airport, they board their personal chopper and take off to PARIS!!

PROMO:
SEARCHING FOR VIRAJ AND TARA! WILL DARE DEVILS AND STARFLIES SUCCEED IN SAVING THEMSELVES, VIRAJ AND TARA???

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️