chapter- 36

In the previous chapter:
Mr. Sharma problem!!

It has been three days since Manik, Nandini and the whole family had returned back to India. They were currently staying in the jannat mansion, owned by the gang in Jaipur, where the wedding is to be held

The rituals had started and Manik was busy whining about how much less time he was getting to spend with Nandini but poor him, noone were ready to listen to his endless 'no time with Jaan' ranting.

It was the mehandi function today and the girls were getting Nandini ready, while the boys were with Manik.

After half an hour, Nandini and the girls came down to the henna place and the boys were mesmerised seeing their respective wifes or in Manik's case, soon to be wife.

Nandini's outfit 👆

Manik's outfit 👆

As the function began, the ladies shooed the men away and the artists started designing all the ladies hands. Nearly two to three hours passed and now, everyone except Nandini's mehandi was done. Nandini groaned in frustration. Nearly an hour passed by and finally Nandini's mehandi was done. At the same time, the men entered inside with food plates for their wifes or love.

Manik sat next to Nandini and was about to feed her but, she stopped him and asked him to first find his name in her mehandi and Manik nodded. He searched for fifteen good minutes but couldn't find his name anywhere and was starting to get frustrated. But suddenly, his attention moves onto her engagement ring and looks at her ring finger carefully. That time, he notices his name with an infinite symbol, written close to the engagement ring. He grinned and showed her the name and she too grinned in awe. Later, he fed her some food and then, everyone went back to their rooms to take rest before the sangeet ceremony begins.

Later that evening,

The girls were busy getting Nandini ready. Nandini was getting bored sitting idle. Nearly an hour later, when the girls were finally done, Nandini sighed in relief and grinned looking at herself and the girls.