Chapter- 30

In the previous chapter:
Dazzlers and Starflies in search of Rohit and Ankita! Manik and Nandini found a small clue!

"Guys, even I strongly feel that Rohit maamu and Ankita maamu are here itself." Abhi stated, thinking something looking at the tiny abondened police station.

'We wish it's true..." Everyone except Abhi, Manik and Nandini said.

"I think we should come back here at night with a full proof plan, and it's best if we do some research about this place." Avni suggested.

"Yeah, you're right! Let's go back now. If we stay here for too long, we might catch someone's eye and I'm feeling very suffocated under this hoodie and the mask on our faces." Sid whined dramatically.

"Shut up idiot... There's no need of being overdramatic! And if we don't wear a mask, there are high chances of being recognized by some evil troop." Nandu smacked his head.

"Yeah Nandu! This idiot lacks common sense nowadays." Mukthi said, imitating Nandu's previous action, making Sid frown and others chuckle.

"Nowadays? He's a gone case right from his birth." Nandu jokes and everyone except Sid laughed.

The gang went back to their mansion and started doing their piece of work. Nandini, Manik, Mukthi and Sid were trying to examine the places around the tiny police station, trying to find a secret passage way or trails, which could lead them right into the place where Rohit and Ankita maybe present. They also sent some of their trusted spies to find information about that creepy place.

Cabir and Navya were hacking the CCTV system of the nearby places in that area so that noone could be able to find them. They also made sure that the camera becomes normal once they finish their work.

Karan, Krystal, Mia and Arya were getting their weapons and backups tested and ready for action.

Abhi and Avni were speaking to some senior London cops, explaining their situation and plan, to which the London cops agreed to help them.

*At midnight*

The gang got ready in their black outfits and special bag packs which contains pepper spray, rope, smoke balls, etc., and a rifle hidden at their back or shoes or waist (they all have a lisence fot it).

They reach Thafalgar Square in about 10 minutes and noticed that the policeman were patrolling regularly around the area and could see literally noone around the area.

After sometime, a few cops stood near the the police station, and started talking to each other and it looked like they are discussing some important topic.

One of the cop, secretly gave a thumbs up to Abhi, indicating that they can start their work. The gang started examining the place, and the cops were standing at a little distance from them. Half an hour pass by but, they were not able to find anything.

Suddenly, Navya slip and was about to lose her balance, but luckily she held the nearby wall for support. In the process, she felt like she pressed something like a button on the wall. She immediately correct her balance and look towards the wall, which she held for support and noticed that a small keypad had opened, asking for password.

"Guys,.look over here." Navya yelled in shock.

"Shh... Navy babes... calm down, anyone might hear us and get suspicious on us and the cops." Mukthi reminded. Navya nodded in understanding and then pointed at the keypad which had opened and is asking for password. Everyone were equally shocked.

They tried different passwords and codes but none were correct. Sid got irritated by the process and came forward.

"The ones who have set it are fools, so let us try some silly password itself." Sid recommended.