chapter- 11

Precap:
All FAB 3 and Dazzlers come to D6 mansion and decided to play Never have I ever. Nandu and Avu goes to bring drinks and snacks for all.

Present:

All of them gets seated near the bonfire place. Soon, Nandu and Avni brings everyone drinks and snacks for all and joins the group.

(Seating order- Avni, Abhi, Nandu, Manik, Sid, Mukthi, Arya, Cabir, Navya, Avni).

"I know you all know the rules but, lemme just repeat it. The first player starts by saying a simple statement about something they have never done before starting with 'Never have I ever'. Anyone who have done that action must take a sip from their drink", Mukthi explained the game rules.

"Who'll start?", Asked Manik.

"Me!!", Exclaimed Nandu.

"Okay...", Agreed everyone.

"Never have I ever done something that I regret", Nandu put forth her statement. Manik, Mukthi and Cabir took a sip. Dazzlers look at them questioningly.

"The friendship with Dhruv and Alya", sighed FAB 3 sadly.

"Never have I ever been in love", Manik asked. Abhi, Avni, Sid, Arya and Cabir take a sip.

"Sid??", Yelled Dazzlers in shock.

"Cabir??", Yelled Manik and Mukthi in shock.

"Whose that girl?", the group questioned Cabir and Sid.

"We'll tell when time comes, now continue...", Sid and Cabir said with a sigh.

"Fine but, you two won't escape from us that easily", the group playfully warned Cabir and Sid. The duo rolled their eyes at the drama.

"Never have I ever fallen asleep in public", asked Avni. Everyone except Abhi, Navya and Avni takes a sip, making the trio roll their eyes at them.

"Never have I ever convinced a person to dump their partner", asked Abhi..Nandu and Sid take a sip and all look at them questioningly.

"Actually, me and Sid were in 9th standard and we got a dare from one of Sid's classmate to do so. Sid found a perfect bakra (scrape goat) named Rashmi. Me and Sid went to her and told her that we had seen her boyfriend talking to some other girls very closely and also flirted a lot", Nandu started.

"And then added fuel to her anger saying that she deserves a much better guy. So,she believed us and dumped him. Then that dude did a whole lot of circus for a month to convince her", Sid concluded.

"Never have I ever flirted with our teacher", asked Navya. Nandu, Sid, Cabir, Manik, Mukthi and Arya take a sip.

"It was a dare", they admitted.

"Never have I ever been on a blind date", asked Cabir.Avni, Abhi and Arya take a sip.

"Arya!", Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Ok ok guys, relax. You all know that Mia is my girlfriend so, I had went with her", Arya shrugged aloof.

"Never have I ever read someone else's texts...", Asked Sid. Avni, Sid, Nandu, Cabir and Mukthi takes a sip while the others rolls their eyes.

"Never have I ever eaten someone else's food without their permission!", Mukthi asked. Sid and Cabir takes a sip and all others rolls their eyes.

This continues for a long time and then all of them have their dinner and go to sleep in the same mansion.

PROMO:
New arrivals and a lot of Masti!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode❤