chapter 18

Previous chapter:
Nandu and Manik has a plan!!

The next morning,

Manik and Nandu were wide awake early in the morning before the others and were grinning like fools, which is highly unusual as both of them are the kind of deep sleepers who sleep like kumbkaran. The two do not wake up this early even for a 1000 crore deal!

Around 8'30 in the morning, everyone else woke up and came down and noticed that Manik and Nandu were already awake, which was a really big shock to all but our MaNan just shrugged it off and grinned widely again.

"What's the time?", Nandu chimed.

"It's 8'38AM SHORTY!", Sid teased her. Nandu glared at him but then, she shrugged it off, shocking him slightly as it was their daily routine to have a cat fight in the morning. Nandu putting off a fight with Sid was really surprising!

"Okay guys, it's 8'39 and 20 seconds left for now... Everyone start the countdown from 20 and ya, no questions!", Manik grinned in weird excitement.

"Okay!", Everyone sighed in defeat.

"20!"

"19!"

"18!"

"17!"

"16!"

"15!"

"14!"

"13!"

"12!"

"11!"

"10!"

"09!"

"08!"

"07!"

"06!"

"05!"

"04!"

"03!"

"02!"

"01!"

"00!"

"Time's up!", Nandu said cheekily. Nandu's phone ring and she pick it up and put the call on speaker.

"Ma'am, the work is completed! They were arrested yesterday night and are going to the court today itself as requested by you!

"Good job, thank you!", Nandu appreciated him and cuts the call and hified with Manik.

"What's going on?", Raj asked in confusion.

"You'll get to know maamu... Someone pls on the TV!", Nandu said in a chill voice. Cabir who was near the TV onned it immediately and pass the remote to Nandu who plays a news channel!

BREAKING NEWS!!

The sons of leading businessmen of the city are arrested in the case of drug dealing and forcing women!

Harshad Saxena, the son of Mr. Bharat Saxena is arrested on the cases of forcing women last night!

Madhyam Singhania, the son of Tej Singhania is arrested on the case of drug dealing last night!

Both the accused are going to be produced to the court this morning and the case will start at 11'o clock!

Stay tuned for more updates!!

On seeing this news, everyone were shocked except MaNan who were busy grinning.

"When and how did you both do this?", Sid asked in shock and surprise.