Chapter- 28

In the previous chapter:
MaNan roka and engagement!!

It was around 10'o clock in the morning, the youngsters were still asleep due to tiredness. The elder Malhotra couples were having their morning tea and catching up on news.

Nandini was sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy, when her phone started ringing loudly, disturbing her beauty sleep. It rang, rang and rang but she ignored it... Yet the ringing didn't stop, she sleepily picks up the call with a annoyed face.

"Hello NM speaking.... Who's this?" she asked groggily.

"Hello ma'am, it's me.... Rohan", replied the caller.

"What is the matter Rohan? Why are you disturbing my sleep?" she asked in a irritated tone.

"I found a new clue ma'am, I called to inform this to you." Rohan informed with a serious tone. This made Nandini's sleep fly far away and she immediately woke up with a jerk.

"Rohan, get all the details ready, I'll call you back in an hour." Nandini ordered.

"Yes ma'am, will do it." replied Rohan.

Nandini cut the call and woke the rest of them up, asked them to get ready and meet her in their secret room in an hour and went back to her room to get ready herself.

*After an hour*

Everyone got ready, had their breakfast and assembled in the secret meeting room, including the elder Malhotra couples.

"What is the matter Jaan?" asked Manik worriedly.

"Rohan had called Manik, he said he has found a new clue, which means we can find one of the parent couple!" exclaimed Nandini.

"Really? What is it? Who is that couple." asked everyone excitedly.

"Guys, calm down! Even I don't know what's the clue... I've called you all here, so that we can hear it together. Wait, lemme call Rohan." explained Nandu calmly.

"Yes, call him fast!"the rest exclaimed in excitement and hopefullness. Nandini nodded and called Rohan to find out the new clue.

(A/N: If you have forgot who Rohan is, he is a personal informed/ spy, who Nandu has appointed for finding the elder couples)

"Hello everyone, good morning" Rohan greeted on phone.

"Good morning" everyone greeted back.

"So, what's the clue you have found Rohan?" asked Avni.

"It is in a riddle form ma'am, I heard this when I tapped Mr. Saxena's phone... He was telling this to Mr. Singhania over phone." Rohan explained.

"What is the clue?", asked Shivaay and Manik together.

"In the big smoke,
There's a famed crowded square,
Yet, there's a small place where none visits but is seen,
There the anger is hidden"

"What does this mean?" questioned  Rudra and Arya confused.

"I have no idea sir", answered Rohan.

"Any other news Rohan?", asked Mia.

"No ma'am, this is it for now." said Rohan.

"Okay Rohan, thanks for the information. Continue to keep an eye on them and update immediately when you find any clue and yeah, be careful, they are dangerous." Abhi stated.

"Yes sir, I will keep that in mind." said Rohan. Once the call ended, everyone started pondering over the clues.

'The big smoke.... Isn't it the nickname given for London." Annika spoke and all looked at her in happiness.

"Oh yeah... It is! This means that they are in London." chimed Navya.

"The famed crowded square... I have heard it somewhere..... Ohh It means a famous square in London... That is the Thafalgar Square." beamed Krystal.

"Yeah... So, which is the smallest place in there, which is seen but not visited?", Karan asked.

"I have no idea too...", said the others.

"What does anger hidden there mean?" pondered Bhavya.

"That refers to.... Rohit and Ankita." Said Raj.
(Rohit and Ankita are the parents of Arya and Avni)

"They were known for their anger and short-temperedness in college days." added Viraj.

"Infact most of them were scared of the duo's anger, which could be controlled only by our gang." completed Tara and Neyonika.

"Okay guys (to Dazzlers and Starflies), go and pack your bags right now, we're leaving for London tonight."             announced Abhi. All nodded in agreement.

"We will make the arrangements for your journey, living, travel and other things guys." said the Oberoi couples.

"Okay bhais and bhabhis." Dazzlers and Starflies said in agreement.

"Be careful kids, don't land in trouble and we hope you guys return with our Rohit and Ankita." said Raj, Neyonika, Viraj and Tara with dewy eyes.

All the youngsters including the Oberoi couples, hugged them, consoling them and assured them that they all will return back safely with Rohit and Ankita.

*Later that evening*

Nandini had finished her packing and was sitting on a swing in the back garden, lost in her deep thoughts. Manik came there searching for Nandini, and when he found her lost somewhere, he went and sat beside her. On sensing that, Nandini was pulled out of her thoughts and she looked beside her, to find Manik staring at her.

"Manik... You here? When did you come? Are you done with your packing?" Nandini kept on blabbering until Manik kept his finger on her lips to make her quiet.

"Shhhh... Calm down Jaan. Everything's alright, my packing is down and I came just now... Now tell me what happened to you." Manik asked her.

"N- Nothing Manik." Nandini stuttered.

"Jaan, you and me, both of us know that you can't tell a proper lie and I can easily detect your lies, so why try? Now, tell me truly what happened." Manik asked and Nandu looked up at the sky for a breif moment before she spoke.

"Mani... Our marriage would the last marriage of our gang and none of our parents except Raj maamu and Neyo maami has witnessed the weddings... I just wish that none of them miss our wedding. I want everyone to be present in our wedding... It will happen right Mani?", Nandu expressed her thought.

Manik side hugged her to support her emotionally and mentally, as he very well knew what she is going through at the moment.

"Don't worry Jaan, your wish will surely be fulfilled. Everyone will witness our wedding and bless us heartfully... None of them will miss it." Manik assured her. Nandini just hummed in response and kept her head on his shoulder.

Both of them sat there for some more time in a comfortable silence, looking at each other fondly, until it was time to go to the airport.

PROMO:
The Dazzlers and Starflies in London!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️